Good German luxury vechile or great battery??

Of course there are people who only dream about driving a Hilux or Cruiser. They are welcome to show us their current vehicles here, ask questions or post some exciting new releases.
Jingo73
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Zebra (Fortuner)

Good German luxury vechile or great battery??

Post by Jingo73 »

I know I’m not to say anything good about other cars on this site because everyone is as biased as the Bull’s supports. But since we bought my wife her Fortuner, her old VW Citi Golf has almost been standing in the same place for nearly 4 months now. I think I moved it once because it was in the way and the key was missing for the last 2-3 weeks. I found the key over the weekend and decided to start it last night. It started without a problem. This car is 14years old with 187 000 km on the clock and the battery is round about 4 years old. So I was fairly impressed. The only problem is I don’t know what to do with this car, it was my very first new car. I can’t sell it because of its good condition and sentimental value, and if I keep it would just stand in the garage.
All things that are, are with more spirit chased, than enjoyed.
William Shakespeare
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Good German luxury vechile or great battery??

Post by Mud Dog »

If you're not using it it will stand and deteriorate. Sell now while all is well and you can get a decent price for it. Good little motor cars and obviously a very good battery. :D: .... Time to put sentimentality aside. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Sebata
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Cosmo City
Vehicle: '06 Hilux 4.0l V6 auto 4x4, Iron-Man front bumper, Ali3n Rock-sliders, Old man Suspention, Snokel, 31" Pireli Scorpion Muds
Club VHF Licence: X125

Post by Sebata »

naaa, keep it... one of the good you'll miss driving a little nippy car... and it'll be there for taking. i know with me, i still love the thrill of just pulling away as fast as i can & chop & change the lanes.... :taunt: :taunt:
Tau Sello
Sebata, Lion enjoys hunting with Hynas...
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Club VHF Licence: X122

Post by Donkey »

Keep it and use it as a daily runner, also comes in handy when the truck is sick :thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage
Thabogrobler
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '02 'Lux KZ
Club VHF Licence: x223

Post by Thabogrobler »

Think about a reasonable price and let me know.
'02 KZ 'Lux. Cooled. Chipped. Onca'd. Cherished!

If you are a diesel fan, raise your hand.
If you aren't raising your hand, raise your standards!

A 4x4 is merely a machine that enables you to get stuck further away from civilization.

Return to “Other Vehicles”