Halfway Toyota Fourways

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
Stuart Baak
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Douglasdale
Vehicle: Hilux Legend 40 RB DC auto
ORRA Call Sign: H61

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:38 am

Just need to post about the most awesome service from Halfway fourways and a 2nd hand vehicle sales executive. Ronald Devantier. He has gone above and beyond to ensure that my purchase of my legend 40 went smoothly, ensured it was delivered on time, and even after sales (had the car about 3 weeks now) he has been brilliant. It went in today for a new tonneau cover (the new one they fitted has a small tear - 80mm),skimming of the discs (high speed braking vibration on the wheels) and ensuring there is nothing wrong with drivers side window motor (makes more noise than it should - apparently normal for hilux), but just for peace of mind they will check it out.

Dropped it off, he organised a dedicated driver to take me to work - no waiting for shuttle service.

Service like this is hard to find!!

JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Official hilux 4x4 club recovery vehicle
ORRA Call Sign: X 43

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:07 am

i met a couple of the guys at the EFS this year
they are really a nice bunch of guys
love and live their brand
OFFICIAL HILUX 4x4 RECOVERY VEHICLE

if you want to change this to recovered , first recover me - and have a relevant picture / foto to prove it !
ADVANCED 4x4 DRIVER COURSES DONE : US 254135 / US 254154
(STILL AWAITING SO-CALLED TETA CERTIFICATION VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDER AFRICAN OFF-ROAD ACADEMY - WHAT A JOKE)

Stuart Baak
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Douglasdale
Vehicle: Hilux Legend 40 RB DC auto
ORRA Call Sign: H61

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:43 am

They sure do! And I always get an awesome cuppacino when I pop in for whatever reason ;)

Return to “Good Service”

• Information