Thank you Ironman 4x4 Africa

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
Aquanaut
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Durban
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0D4D

Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:59 pm

The left front shock of my Hilux developed a leak which was only picked up when I had my wheels balanced. A couple of months prior to this, I reported excessive rust on the blade springs to the dealer who fitted them. He requested my warranty forms so that he could come back to me with an answer. I never did get feed back from them. When I went back to report the leaking shock, the fitment centre had closed their business along with any documentation regarding the warranty.
I contacted the Ironman head office in Jhb, and after explaining the situation to them and providing the part numbers that appeared on the original boxes which I still had, Christo du Plessis, the sales manager of Ironman 4x4 Africa, agreed to replace what was necessary as a warranty of good faith. He arranged for the replacement suspension parts to be delivered to Durban Campworld in Springfield park Durban where Gavin Kiloh, the dealer principle of Durban Campworld, inspected my Hilux and replaced the suspension and shocks.
Without any original warranty documentation, I was expecting a rough road ahead, but Ironman 4x4 Africa showed why they are the best in Product and service delivery.
Thank you very much, my Hilux appreciates your commitment to service delivery.
Basil de Kock

Tenk
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Hilux Country
Vehicle: 07 hilux dc 4L v6 manuel, alu canopy, rock/s, full ome sport, Hoppy s/s custom exhaust, 33 grabber muds, compressor, exstra 80L f/t, dual battery,body lift,redpepper bumper,custom sound with sub,afternarket touchscreen entertain unit, dynoteck chip 188kw

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:32 am

Dankie, goed om te hoor daar is nog mense wat n goeie diens kan lewer. Ironman is n goeie produk, hulle is ook mos nou saam met Partquip, lyk of hulle n groter stempel in die mark wil afdruk. :thumbup:

Aquanaut
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 am

Ja Tenk, hull is altyd besig om hulle produkte better te maak, hulle luister na the 4x4 gemeenskap om te hoor wat hulle wil he en die koste van die Ironman produkte is baie competitive.

Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:36 am

Are you sure it was Ironman? Cause he's been busy at my place the whole week!
10941841_10205310437098760_6959441083091601888_n.jpg
:twisted:

Glad you got sorted!

Aquanaut
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:58 pm

:think: :thumbup:

Return to “Good Service”

• Information