4x4Direct

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bugzy
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 pm
Town: Rustenburg
Vehicle: 2015 Hilux S/C 4X4 Dakar1996 2.8D s/c 4x4 Hilux with 3CT Toyota motor
Real Name: Buks
ORRA Call Sign: X56
Location: Zuurplaat
Contact:

Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 am

Once again 4x4Direct has better their previous record.
Ordered stuff on Friday afternoon and 08H30 this morning(Monday) the package arrived with my goodies in (and I'm in Centurion) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Pieter, your staff is very competent and friendly, and doing business with 4x4Direct is a pleasure!!
Thanks to you all at 4x4Direct, you made my day :D: :D:

User avatar
Mud Dog
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 27066
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:18 am
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Real Name: Andy

Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am

:thumbup: :thumbup: Always on top of their game!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

ImageImage
Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

User avatar
merwn
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Town: Kriel
Vehicle: 1995 Hilux 4x4 DC
Real Name: Nick

Mon May 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Ek koop al lang by hulle en het nog elke keer uitstekende diens by hulle gekry en sal jou altyd probeer help :thumbup: :yahoo:
Image

User avatar
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 8219
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: Langpad (RAV4)
Real Name: Chris

Mon May 18, 2015 8:42 pm

Gaan more weer in Gemini Straat kuier .....

nog n vriend gaan die LED roete. :)



hehehehe .... as hy maar weet wat se speelgoed als in daai winkel is :tease: :lmao: :surrender:

User avatar
zepplin
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2121
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: GX Cruiser
Real Name: Steve
ORRA Call Sign: HC 127

Tue May 19, 2015 7:59 am

I dumped another R2k there yesterday........AGAIN........... :banned:
Cruzer GX 80 1hz Manual
Cruzer VX 80 LTD 1hd-ft auto
Cruzer VX 80 UK spec 1hd-ft manual

User avatar
ronnie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:19 pm
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Totota Fortuner 2006 4.0 V6 4x4; Long Range fuel tank; AmadaXtreme suspension; C-Tek D250S dual battery system
Real Name: Ronnie
ORRA Call Sign: HC 141

Tue May 19, 2015 9:44 am

Have only ever had good service there

User avatar
Toppie4x4
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:38 pm
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 DC 4x4
Real Name: Andre

Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 am

kan dit ook bevestig goeie diens!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

User avatar
Thunder02
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 7888
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Town: East Rand
Vehicle: IFS Hilux
Real Name: Neil
ORRA Call Sign: HC105
Location: East Rand
Contact:

Tue May 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Bugzy wrote:Once again 4x4Direct has better their previous record.
Ordered stuff on Friday afternoon and 08H30 this morning(Monday) the package arrived with my goodies in (and I'm in Centurion) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Pieter, your staff is very competent and friendly, and doing business with 4x4Direct is a pleasure!!
Thanks to you all at 4x4Direct, you made my day :D: :D:
You can't make a statement like that, without telling us what goodies you bought :wink2:
Not all those who wander are lost!

Scout motto:be prepared....
www.chabercanvas.co.za
Email: canvas4x4covers@yahoo.co.uk
IFS is like a swambo, soft, sexy and expensive!

User avatar
Bugzy
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 pm
Town: Rustenburg
Vehicle: 2015 Hilux S/C 4X4 Dakar1996 2.8D s/c 4x4 Hilux with 3CT Toyota motor
Real Name: Buks
ORRA Call Sign: X56
Location: Zuurplaat
Contact:

Wed May 20, 2015 9:10 am

Thunder02 wrote:
Bugzy wrote:Once again 4x4Direct has better their previous record.
Ordered stuff on Friday afternoon and 08H30 this morning(Monday) the package arrived with my goodies in (and I'm in Centurion) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Pieter, your staff is very competent and friendly, and doing business with 4x4Direct is a pleasure!!
Thanks to you all at 4x4Direct, you made my day :D: :D:
You can't make a statement like that, without telling us what goodies you bought :wink2:
Neil
I only bought switches, batteries and connectors this time(I've bought a lot from them in the past) - but their service get better and better every time. Pieter has got the right people and attitude/approach to doing business. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

User avatar
pietpetoors
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9975
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 pm
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Real Name: Pieter
ORRA Call Sign: X27
Contact:

Wed May 20, 2015 9:56 am

I am very glad to hear that you guys are happy.

I will tell the guys in the engine room, they are the ones who make things happen, I am only the guy who jump up and down if things do not go as smooth as it should :boss: , but the hard work is done by the team. :thumbup:
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
Image
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC. Rear diff-lock, Red Peppor Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Kirisun radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Rear Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front, 20.2" LED Bar

User avatar
Thunder02
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 7888
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Town: East Rand
Vehicle: IFS Hilux
Real Name: Neil
ORRA Call Sign: HC105
Location: East Rand
Contact:

Wed May 20, 2015 2:42 pm

Bugzy wrote:
Thunder02 wrote:
Bugzy wrote:Once again 4x4Direct has better their previous record.
Ordered stuff on Friday afternoon and 08H30 this morning(Monday) the package arrived with my goodies in (and I'm in Centurion) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Pieter, your staff is very competent and friendly, and doing business with 4x4Direct is a pleasure!!
Thanks to you all at 4x4Direct, you made my day :D: :D:
You can't make a statement like that, without telling us what goodies you bought :wink2:
Neil
I only bought switches, batteries and connectors this time(I've bought a lot from them in the past) - but their service get better and better every time. Pieter has got the right people and attitude/approach to doing business. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
True, :thumbup:
Not all those who wander are lost!

Scout motto:be prepared....
www.chabercanvas.co.za
Email: canvas4x4covers@yahoo.co.uk
IFS is like a swambo, soft, sexy and expensive!

User avatar
Bugzy
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 pm
Town: Rustenburg
Vehicle: 2015 Hilux S/C 4X4 Dakar1996 2.8D s/c 4x4 Hilux with 3CT Toyota motor
Real Name: Buks
ORRA Call Sign: X56
Location: Zuurplaat
Contact:

Thu May 21, 2015 6:36 am

pietpetoors wrote:I am very glad to hear that you guys are happy.

I will tell the guys in the engine room, they are the ones who make things happen, I am only the guy who jump up and down if things do not go as smooth as it should :boss: , but the hard work is done by the team. :thumbup:
Pieter, jy kan hulle gerus bietjie op die skouer klop...hulle doen goeie werk en behandel die kliente soos spesiale mense :thumbup: :thumbup: Stick hulle vir 'n lunch of iets :lol: :lol:

User avatar
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 8219
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: Langpad (RAV4)
Real Name: Chris

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:58 am

And they do it AGAIN .....

contacted 4x4Direct on Friday ... JIP, they have stock ....

Saturday morning I walk in and my goodies are already set aside.



and then I was silly enough to walk through the store and to empty a few more shelves .....



Pieter DANKIE vir jou span se puik diens.

User avatar
hansman
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 pm
Town: pretoria
Vehicle: hilux sfa
Real Name: hans
Location: Pretoria-Noord
Contact:

Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:02 pm

George & Johan
Baie dankie vir puik diens LED-gloeilampe in goeie toestand en korrek ontvang
Julle "ouens" is voorwaar n aanwins vir 4x4Direct
Groete Hans Prinsloo hansprinsloo@yahoo.co.uk
Hansman&Vaaltyn
NS as ek in Langebaan kom sal ek beslis besoek afle

User avatar
Changes
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:41 pm
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: Fortuner
Real Name: William
ORRA Call Sign: HC 285

Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:53 pm

:mocking: Toe ek in Langebaan gaan oe wys toe is hulle toe, gelukkig is Boksburg tak altyd oop met vriendelike diens....
Do not BRAND bash...!!!
Landi is not a brand.. :lmao:

User avatar
pietpetoors
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9975
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 pm
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Real Name: Pieter
ORRA Call Sign: X27
Contact:

Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:03 pm

In Langebaan is daar vis om te vang, in Boksburg nie :D:
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
Image
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC. Rear diff-lock, Red Peppor Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Kirisun radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Rear Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front, 20.2" LED Bar

Post Reply

Return to “Good Service”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users