Great rubberizing

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
acssa
Town: pta
Vehicle: d4d dc

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 pm

I just want to share a pleasant experience with others.

I have owned more than 8 pickups in the last 3 years and one thing I have never had a days hassle with is the rubberizing from Pollycraft in Silverton Pretoria. They have a more expensive product that is diesel/petrol resistant and it has a smooth finish on the bin rim, so that when you put and canopy on that the rubbers seal better. Looks good and work even better.

I dont just settle for the car dealers suppliers not matter what.... I take my vehicle my self to Pollycraft to make sure i get the best quality for my money.

The only complaint that I can state being super critical is that they left a 4cm piece of masking tape on my Landcruiser roof...

The flagship rubber is R1400 more expensive!

Thanks Pollycraft!

(Note... I am not related, I dont work for Pollycraft nor do I get sponsored by them...)

Obelix and Dogmatix
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:01 pm

BUT AFTER THAT WRITE YOU ARE BOUND TOO!!
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!

Return to “Good Service”

• Information