Gabriel / Northgate tyre & exhaust.

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
Racing snake
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Randburg
Vehicle: Fortuner

Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:39 pm

In 2013 I had Gabriel Safari shocks fitted to my SRX. At the time the Salesman included an extended warranty into the purchase price. Was still very reasonable. After almost three years of travel to places like Mabua, Vic falls, Caprivi and numerous trips to the slate quarries in Northwest, the rear shocks started leaking. I took the bakkie back on Friday and today I have new rear shocks. No stress, no arguments and no being made to feel like someone was doing me a favour. Hennie at Northgate Tyre & Exhaust, I salute you. I WILL BE BACK. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Dowe Koos
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Buschwagen 2.7 4x4

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Good customer service is rare these day. Take my hat of for Hennie.
Ecc 1:9 Wat gewees het, dit sal daar weer wees; en wat gebeur het, dit sal weer gebeur, en daar is glad niks nuuts onder die son nie.

Scott
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: Hilux SFA

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:44 am

I say name and shame bad service but when you receive good service like that it must also be put out there for people to read.

Return to “Good Service”

• Information