National Luna - Great service

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
WayneSchalk
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Krugersdorp
Vehicle: 2014 Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4X4 Auto
ORRA Call Sign: X117

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:37 pm

I have a National Luna 50lt weekender fridge, I think I have it now for close to 3 years. It stopped cooling down after the last camp, the compressor came on and you could set your required temp but it just did not cool down.

I took it in directly to National Luna, at first I was a bit concerned that my fridge might get lost as there were hundreds of fridges in the warehouse, but I gave them a call a week later to find my fridge ready to be collected.

On arrival I was presented with a 50lt Weekender, but this one was stainless steel... I informed them that this could not be my fridge, but the chap confirmed the details and informed me they needed to change out the complete chassis. And for whatever reason swopped with a stainless steel unit :shock2: And it did not cost me a cent.

So am a happy camper :yahoo: , thanks to the guys and gals at National Luna! Good after service!

FIRSTGEER
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
ORRA Call Sign: HC 109

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Great to see a company prepared to keep the name of their products in high esteem with this type of service.Well done National Luna,you guys are truly " Proudly South African "

Haboob
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: King Williams Town
Vehicle: Hilux
ORRA Call Sign: HC129

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:29 am

Good to hear as I have 2 x NL fridge/freezers, 90 &95 L and still happy.
HABOOB means "Dust Storm"

Return to “Good Service”

• Information