1986 SFA Hilux 4x4 - R 65 000 - SOLD

Advertise any vehicles for sale here.
Forum rules
When advertising something in this section the following rules apply:
1. You must add the price to the subject line and / or in the post. If you don't specify a price we will delete your ad. Click here if you are unsure
2. When advertising a vehicle please use the following template:
YEAR:
MILEAGE:
SERVICE HISTORY:
CONDITION:
EXTRAS AND MODIFICATIONS:
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO MENTION:
HONESTY SECTION:
ASKING PRICE:
PICTURES:
If you don't upload a photo we will delete your ad. Click here to find out how
3. Once the vehicle has been sold you must edit your post and put SOLD in the subject line.
EXAMPLE: 1981 Hilux - R8500
or SOLD - 1981 Hilux - R8500 - SOLD
4. Don't be a spammer. Introduce yourself and be part of the forum before trying to place an ad.
5. You MUST have a minimum Post Count of 10 before advertising here.

Note to respondents - Please respect the seller's right to determine a selling price and refrain from negative comments.
patrickr
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Durban
Vehicle: 1987 SC 2.2 Hilux 4x4, '86 D/C Hilux 4x4

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi guys and girls,

It's come time for me to let my Hilux go. I've had her up on Gumtree for a while, but only had guys wasting my time. Details are:

YEAR:1986
MILEAGE: +- 430000
SERVICE HISTORY: As complete as can be considering her 31 year lifespan
CONDITION: Reasonable - rust is an issue, see pictures below
MODIFICATIONS: Only modification is the IFS Hilux front seats, which are really comfy! Other than that she's stock standard.
EXTRAS:
1. · 95% complete A/C unit that just needs to be fitted to the vehicle. Only thing that’s missing is the A/C switch that goes in the cabin
2. · Haynes Manual for the vehicle
3. · Max Ellery’s Manual for the vehicle
4. · Original Service manual
5. · Original Operating manual
6. · Original Toyota toolkit
7. · White Canopy
CONTACT NUMBER: 071 606 7067 (call or whatsapp), email: patrick(dot)rimbault_at_gmail.com
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO MENTION: She is a great vehicle. I use it as my daily commuter and she starts every morning on the first turn of the engine. Engine is the original sold with the vehicle in 1986. All windows are original (they have little engravings on them that match). The engine is the 2.2L 4Y and I get around 12.5 l/100km around town and 10.5 l/100km on the open road (and I have the fuel logs for the last 18 months). 4x4 operates perfectly. Sits comfortably at around 100 km/h on the open road.
HONESTY SECTION: There is a bit of rust developing around the body in a few places. I simply do not have the time to repair the vehicle – this is my main reason for selling. The tyres will need to be replaced shortly as well. Price is negotiable - between us forum members, I need the money to buy a ring for am extremely important young lady in my life.
ASKING PRICE: R 65 000
PICTURES:
$_20.JPG
$_20 (2).JPG
$_20 (3).JPG
$_20.JPG
$_20 (4).JPG
$_20 (5).JPG
$_20 (6).JPG
$_20 (7).JPG
I have added some 30 images to Dropbox showing the extent of the rust :thumbdown:
Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6gayq7sxry7b ... KVHFa?dl=0
Attachments
$_20 (1).JPG
Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints

Return to “Vehicles For Sale”

• Information