Hilux 4x4 vir R 28,990 MOERSE bargain

Advertise any vehicles for sale here.
Forum rules
When advertising something in this section the following rules apply:
1. You must add the price to the subject line and / or in the post. If you don't specify a price we will delete your ad. Click here if you are unsure
2. When advertising a vehicle please use the following template:
YEAR:
MILEAGE:
SERVICE HISTORY:
CONDITION:
EXTRAS AND MODIFICATIONS:
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO MENTION:
HONESTY SECTION:
ASKING PRICE:
PICTURES:
If you don't upload a photo we will delete your ad. Click here to find out how
3. Once the vehicle has been sold you must edit your post and put SOLD in the subject line.
EXAMPLE: 1981 Hilux - R8500
or SOLD - 1981 Hilux - R8500 - SOLD
4. Don't be a spammer. Introduce yourself and be part of the forum before trying to place an ad.
5. You MUST have a minimum Post Count of 10 before advertising here.

Note to respondents - Please respect the seller's right to determine a selling price and refrain from negative comments.
Dowe Koos
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Buschwagen 2.7 4x4

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Ecc 1:9 Wat gewees het, dit sal daar weer wees; en wat gebeur het, dit sal weer gebeur, en daar is glad niks nuuts onder die son nie.

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:36 am

:blink:
Kan seker nie waar wees nie ..... if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Pas op dat dit nie nog 'n scam is nie.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

FIRSTGEER
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
Club VHF Licence: HC 109

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:04 am

I agree with you Andy.Maybe one of the members in the vicinity should check it out.
Friends of mine traveled to Joburg early in December to pay for and fetch a corsa bakkie which turned out to be a well organised scam.Luckily they were alert and insisted for the exchange to take place at a police station.
The seller never pitched although,according to him,he was only about five kilo's away.

After waiting for about an hour,they left empty handed as the seller stopped answering their calls made from the buyers fone but answered when my friend foned from another fone and acted as if he was a different buyer .The seller once again tried to dupe them into meeting at a large shopping centre.They agreed to this to try and trace and trap the bugger but he must have smelt a rat and never pitched.

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:17 am

Sal seker nie skade doen om uit te vind, maar meeste scammers wat ek nog tee gekom het adverteer gewoonlik in daai Inner city/Bruma area.

Bel maar en as hulle allerhande snaakse stories het, los dit, veral as baie mense die trokkie soek en jy deposito moet betaal sodat hulle hom vir jou kan hou.
Dalk mis mens 'n bargain juis omdat almal dink dit is 'n scam .
As jy ondersoek instel met die idee dat dit 'n scam kan wees behoort jy OK te wees.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC. Rear diff-lock, Red Peppor Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Kirisun radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Rear Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front, 25watt LED Spots

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:39 am

Number plates blacked out in the pictures, OME suspension by the look of it and the bakkie looks more than clean enough to sell for 70 to 80k. Some things just don't add up.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

louis fourie
Vehicle: 2003 Hilux Raider Facelift D/C 3.0 KZTE
Club VHF Licence: X101

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 pm

The add is no longer available

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

pietpetoors

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:58 pm

I often see muscle cars at a tremendous bargain, then 6 hours later the ad is gone. I think they do it so they can not be easily traced. Once they caught their victim or victims they remove the ads completely.
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC. Rear diff-lock, Red Peppor Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Kirisun radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Rear Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front, 25watt LED Spots

pietpetoors

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Die een het nie prys nie, maar lyk na baie mooi trokkie
https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakkie ... ern%20Cape

Dowe Koos
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: Toyota Buschwagen 2.7 4x4

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:34 pm

Ja Pieter. Bakwerk oorgedoen en gespray, enjin, ratjas, diff oorgedoen, nuwe shocks en 5 nuwe bande, Interior oorgedoen, m.a.w van voor tot agter is alles oorgedoen. Die ou will R115000 hê vir hom. Ja dit is mooi.
Ecc 1:9 Wat gewees het, dit sal daar weer wees; en wat gebeur het, dit sal weer gebeur, en daar is glad niks nuuts onder die son nie.

Huismoeles
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: V8 Disco 1

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Ek is amper self nou die dag gevang met n scam vir n kamp vrieskas gelukkig my vrou my daar uit gepraat en na verdere ondersoek toe agter gekom dis n scam

1 van my vriende het JHB toe gevlieg uit die kaap uit agter n corsa bakkie aan wat toe ook n scam was het hom seker toe 10k gekos 5k deposit en vlieg kaartjies.

Die ouens met scams is uit daar mens moet versigtig weet

Return to “Vehicles For Sale”

• Information