SA 4x4 Store....

And this is the part where we moan. If somebody rendered real bad service, weewee'd you off, caused you damage or cheated you (vehicle related), please please let us know by posting it here.
Forum rules
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this entire web site are of the poster only, and do not necessarily represent the views of http://www.Hilux4x4.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or it's members.

We do encourage our members to please make sure that they can proof the facts they post in the bad service section if they do comment on bad service. We also request our members to please do not get carried away when complaining about bad service. This is a public web site. We would like everybody to know when somebody delivered a bad service bad we do not want it to leave a bad taste in the mouth.
apocalypse
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: Jeep, Land Rover, Ford

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:51 pm

while I'm popping in to say hi, just a warning...

I know wilson lurked on this forum too...

from reports it would seem he has done a runner, and there are a LOT of people out of pocket.

http://www.4x4community.net/forum/showt ... hp?t=82263" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the site is still up, so be warned, he is not around to make deliveries from what has been said...

I hope no one else was caught out by the guy...

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Tx, account here inactive :thumbup:

ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Die wiel draai....
ImageImage

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
ORRA Call Sign: X27

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks for warning us, we de-activated his account on this forum
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC. Rear diff-lock, Red Peppor Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Kirisun radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Rear Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front, 25watt LED Spots

Return to “Bad Service”

• Information