Culemborg Toyota

And this is the part where we moan. If somebody rendered real bad service, weewee'd you off, caused you damage or cheated you (vehicle related), please please let us know by posting it here.
Forum rules
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this entire web site are of the poster only, and do not necessarily represent the views of http://www.Hilux4x4.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or it's members.

We do encourage our members to please make sure that they can proof the facts they post in the bad service section if they do comment on bad service. We also request our members to please do not get carried away when complaining about bad service. This is a public web site. We would like everybody to know when somebody delivered a bad service bad we do not want it to leave a bad taste in the mouth.
RiyadhFortuner
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Lansdowne
Vehicle: 2015 Ford Ranger T6

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:08 am

So on Tues my fortuner goes in for a service. Wed I noticed some oil on my garage floor. I call the service advisor I dealt with and I was told to bring it in the next day. I agreed to this, but wasnt happy. So at lunch time I decided to go have a look as to where the leak is coming from and discovered that the entire sump tray is covered in oil. I then drove straight to the dealer which is not even 5min from me. They see to the van, and report back that oil was spilled when removing the oil filter. To me it looked like alot of oil and to make matters worse this is the second time this has happened and with a different technician. What are they teaching these guys? Why can they check these things if they know they spilled some oil?

Polarbear2008
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 01 Hilux Kz-te 4x4 Raider d/c
ORRA Call Sign: X49

Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 pm

I never have this problem at Hoppy's workshop! ;)

No comebacks, only great service!

Try Kuilsriver Toyota. Also never experienced this poor service levels there either!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
01 Hilux 3.0L KZ-TE 4x4 Raider d/c
GME Gx300 29meg & Vertex VX2200 VHF radio
Mikem load springs with greasable shackles and polybushes
Monroe Gas Magnum shocks
Kumho Road Venture AT - 30x9.5x15
National Luna Dual battery system
Frontrunner roofrack with s/steel table
Twin rear high lift jack points
Hilux4x4club sticker! ('nuf said!)
Echo3 4x4 offroad trailer with NL 74 Litre Fridge/Freezer
Dual loadbox slides
Wishlist:
Alu canopy
Warn Winch
Unlimited Fuel & Travel Budget!

ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: Langpad (RAV4)

Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:57 am

Riyahd I have a serious love-hate relationship with Toyota Tygerberg.

10k service - good

20k service - such a mess that it was totally re-done, with me watching

30k service - the dealer principle stood next to me for 45 minutes while incomplete items were completed - this after the workshop manager called me about 4 times during the day ....

40k service - EXCELLENT. The next day the dealer principle's PA phoned to follow up ....

almost time for the 50k service .... aai-jaai-jaai ..

CHECK the vehicle before you sign the service slip - open the bonnet, check the area around the oil filter, open the air filter box, then look for oil on the sump plate.

RiyadhFortuner
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Lansdowne
Vehicle: 2015 Ford Ranger T6

Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:16 am

This is somthing similar to what I am experiencing. Thing is it is diff technicians everytime. Why cant they work to a std? Also this my my first toyota and all I can say is that I am not impressed. The servicing is nothing wow!, to me it is just below my expectations. I dont think I will be buying another toyota again

ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: Langpad (RAV4)

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Riyahd, YES each time it is a new "technitian" ..... well actually APPY ....

Sadly Toyota dealerships are NOT delivering the level work we expect !

BUT this is sadly now an industry NORM. :(

My boss had a Citroen, spent most of its last 6 months at the dealership !! From one minor item to the next ....

Friend bought the Peugoet 2 seater ..... the 10 000 km service resulted in the car being at the dealers for THREE WEEKS !!

Return to “Bad Service”

• Information