Black Leather gearlever knob

Hilux, Surf and Fortuner Spares for sale
Forum rules
When advertising something in this section the following rules apply:
1. You must include the price in the subject line and / or in the post.If you don't specify a price we will delete your ad.Click here if you are unsure
2. You must upload a photo. If you don't upload a photo we will delete your ad. Click here to find out how
3. If it is an "auction" item you must state so in the subject line instead of the price. Auctions can be valid for a maximum period of 14 days.
4. It must be 4x4/outdoor/vehicle related.
5. Once the items has been sold you must edit your post and put SOLD in the subject line.
EXAMPLE: Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500
or SOLD - Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500 - SOLD
6. Don't be a spammer. Introduce yourself and be part of the forum before trying to place an ad.
7. You MUST have a minimum Post Count of 10 before advertising here.
sakkie4x4
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Tzaneen
Vehicle: 2011 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D Raider 4x4 MT

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:42 pm

I'm looking for a black gearlever knob for my new secondhand 4x4
Matt. 21:28-30.
"Kom na My toe, almal wat vermoeid en belas is, en Ek sal julle rus gee. Neem My juk op julle en leer van My, want Ek is sagmoedig en nederig van hart, en julle sal rus vind vir julle siele: want My juk is sag en My las is lig".

"Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart' and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light"

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:02 am

Hi Quintus, not sure where you will still get besides 2nd hand - the model is too old for dealerships to still carry spares unless you get "lucky" and find one that still has the complete gear-lever assembly (they were sold a s a unit).

If no-one here has a spare one lying around for you, you could try Barrie Drenth at Ultimate 4x4. He carries a whole lot of used spares.

That all said, I'm curious. Your avatar says Hilux 2.2 D/C which means that it's model is prior 1995 and although I'm not at all sure about this, it has been my assumption that all those pre-'95 models had the plastic / resin knobs - at least all those that I can remember seeing. (I know that my '98 LTD has the leather ones and the '89 has the resin as did the '91.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

sakkie4x4
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Tzaneen
Vehicle: 2011 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D Raider 4x4 MT

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:15 am

Sorry forgot to update my profile. 2011 Raider 4x4 DC MT
Matt. 21:28-30.
"Kom na My toe, almal wat vermoeid en belas is, en Ek sal julle rus gee. Neem My juk op julle en leer van My, want Ek is sagmoedig en nederig van hart, en julle sal rus vind vir julle siele: want My juk is sag en My las is lig".

"Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart' and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light"

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am

Ahhh, OK. In that case you should still be able to get from the dealerships but I would try the used spare market first.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Dingo
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 95 4x4 DC Hilux, 7MG engine, EFS suspension, Home made custom off-road canopy.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:55 am

Sakkie, saw this on FB this morning, try him!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Leather-Steeri ... nref=story

Return to “Spares”

• Information