TOS | members' articles | shop | join the club | main site | workshop manuals

Welcome to all the new members

Introduce yourself and Meet the rest of the crowd
20vee
Town: Midrand
Vehicle: Hilux SFA 4x4

Re: Welcome to all the new members

Postby 20vee » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:37 am

Hi everyone, I am new to being a signed forum member, but I am not new to your forum, I have referred to your forum in many conversations and admire the kind culture of willingness to share information and help fellow members.

I have previously driven a Isuzu 280dt and a Toyota Rav4, last week I purchased my first real 4x4 :) a 1986 Hilux 2.2 petrol d/c. I leave to Mozambique on the 23rd for 2 weeks of fun in Bilene sun with a proper 4x4 this time :)
Jho
Town: Vereeniging
Vehicle: Hilux

Postby Jho » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:55 am

Hi thanks for the welcome. I have bourt my self a hilux 5years ago a 2000 srx 2700i d/c an love the hilux its my baby but can not find alot of info on them
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Postby Mud Dog » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi and welcome Van and Jan! :thumbup:

Jan, there are a helluva lot of 2.7 owners on this forum (not all SRX) but if there's anything you need to know, just ask and someone will almost certainly be able to assist.

Enjoy the Moz trip Van!

:winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

ImageImage
Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2000 Raider 2700i 4x4 Double cab. met "rock sliders" en Powerflo stainless exhaust
ORRA Call Sign: HC137

Postby Hilux 1 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Hi Jan, Welkom welkom
Yes alot of 2700i here. what you need to know. ask away.
ImageImageImage
Icelux
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Reykjavik
Vehicle: HILUX

Postby Icelux » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi im new!! My name is isak i come from iceland i was looking here on iceland for a hilux and boy do they sell them high!%#€
I found one extra cab that was hand painted and needs some loving.. this is my first hilux. But verry happy with it
Wanted to share a picture dont know how thou and say hi to all and happy new year.
Icelux
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Reykjavik
Vehicle: HILUX

Postby Icelux » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi im new!! My name is isak i come from iceland i was looking here on iceland for a hilux and boy do they sell them high!%#€
I found one extra cab that was hand painted and needs some loving.. this is my first hilux. But verry happy with it
Wanted to share a picture but dont hnow how. and say hi to all and happy new year.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Postby Mud Dog » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Welcome Isak and the best for the new year to you as well! :thumbup:

To include a picture .... when you have a posting window open (full editor and not "Quick reply"), scroll down below the "Submit" button - you will see 2 tabs on the LHS, "Options" and "Attachments". Click on "Attachments" and then "Add a file". This brings up a mini 'explorer' window that you can use to locate the file you wish to post. File sizes and file types are restricted, so if you want to load a pic, the best is the "jpeg" format and resized to 800 x 600 pixels.

let us know if you still have a problem. :winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

ImageImage
Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “Meet the People”