Firearm re applications

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Firearm re applications

Post by Mud Dog »

You're not the only one .... there are thousands and thousands of re-applications outstanding. Just be aware that all your old licences are still valid and no-one, not even a police official has the right to ask you to hand over any firearms that are so licenced. The whole process as it has been implemented is deemed to be unconstitutional and has been contested by CHASA (Confederation of Hunting Associations of Southern Africa) along with other interested parties. The matter is still sub judice and we will just have to wait it out till it's resolved.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vanderbijlpark
Vehicle: 98 LTD Hilux 4x4 SFA, 2JZ GE L6 VVT-i 3.0i, Bilstein shox, OME and a Land Cruiser 79 series

Post by Spartan »

I did everything in 2005 and they lost it, Last year I found this out and had to fly down to SA redo all that paperwork, it is more than a year now and still nothing, personally I think its got to do with competency of the people working with the stuff, like everything els in SA these day's :evil: :evil: :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: But don't become negative about this, you have your original licences and they are valid until who knows when.
But don't worry the rest of the world is following SA's footsteps, they were shouting at us and look where they are today, even had sanctions against us and look at them now :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's what you get for being good to others.
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: 2006 2.7VVTI Hilux SRX Single Cab 4x4

Post by truckin »

i share in your frustration, i waited a year and a half, to get my 9mm lisence renewed, but there is good news for you okes, if you dont mind spending a few bucks on a laywer, i read in the landbou weekblad, that a guy won a court case against the lisencing authority for taking so long to register his fire arm, the court ruled that the cops had 1 month to give him their desision, (the cops had to pay for the laywer aswel)
“The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.”

“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. - Not screaming like all the passengers in his car -
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 98 LTD Hilux 4x4 SFA, 2JZ GE L6 VVT-i 3.0i, Bilstein shox, OME and a Land Cruiser 79 series

Post by Spartan »

Predator wrote:Pretty soon the way its going guns will be banned in SA totally anyway, did you see the WF and all the guns on display with bent barrels?
If gun's are outlawed only outlaw's will have gun's, count me in as one. :evil: :evil:
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
Hi-Hilux
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Tsumeb
Vehicle: 1991 Hilux2.2 ---1987 Hilux D/C Hella 1000, Rancho RS9000XL shocks, Good Year M/TR, Warn Winch, STK bullbar, Extended shacles, Kenwood VHF-SOLD

Post by Hi-Hilux »

Toemaar dit gaan nie net so in S.A nie. Ek het laas jaar in Januarie vir my n Heklar Kogh 9mm (versoon spelling)gekoop, en nou nog nie n lisensie gekry nie, so ek het die jaar Mei maand maar dit gekanseleer en my geld terug gekry by die gunshop. Sal maar met die ou groot Glock sit. :((
Is gebed jou spaarwiel of jou stuurwiel?
'Life is a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it ONCE'
duppa
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: '96 hilux dbl cab

Post by duppa »

Predator wrote:
Yes a shame all the departments, service sector has gone to &^%$, when last did anybody call you back after you left a message? no luck my side, service in SA is disgusting,
accept for the receiver's dept. they work pretty much like clock work.... makes you wonder.... :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Spartan »

duppa wrote:accept for the receiver's dept. they work pretty much like clock work.... makes you wonder....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Ja swaer
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
Leeuplesier

Post by Leeuplesier »

Ek kan weer nie kla nie, my herlisensiering en n nuwe lisensie uitruiking was gedoen in 9maande se tyd. Hulle sê as jy gelukkig is dan is jy maar gelukkig. Ek glo weer in die teendeel. As jou pakkie te duk is wie moet dit lees? Maak jou pakkie so dun as moontlik met net die nodigste in. Ek het baie hulp gekry van die Sasolburg polisiestasie se kant af. Gelukkig was dit in my eie taal gewees.
Bloues
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Hilux 2.2 D/C

Post by Bloues »

Broer jy nie die enigste - ek ook 4 jaar ----!!!!

Wag maar geduldig !!! Join the club !!! :thumbup:
Bloues
(Nie blou bul maar SHARKS ondersteuner)
Don't fence me in.....
'91 D/Cab 2.2(4y) AKA - Bloues. Lifted Suspension, Dual Battery, 80Liter Freezer, Bridgestone Dueler A/T, 29Mhz Radio, Mud Creeper Winch(Aus), EasyAwn Rooftop Tent, Roofrack, Garmin Nuvi, Long Range Fuel Tank, Jacks+straps for landi recovery.....

Return to “Open Discussion”