Shingwedzi 4x4 Echo trail in Augustus

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Rollercoaster639
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Bethal MP
Vehicle: Hilux 2.8 4x4 AT extended cab.
Club VHF Licence: X84

Shingwedzi 4x4 Echo trail in Augustus

Post by Rollercoaster639 »

Hi Guys

We are planning to do the Shingwedzi 4x4 Echo trail in Augustus. We are trying to book for the week starting on one of the following Sundays: 28 /8/11, 4 or 11/09/2011. This is a 5 night 6 day trip which costs R5000.00. It requires a min of 4 vehicles and a max of 6. So far I have been advised that there is no bookings for the 28/8 or 11/09. The trip starting 4/9 has 4 vehicles but the group has requested that they would prefer to go alone. I understand and accept this hence my request if anyone would like to join us on either of the other dates. See here for more info: http://www.dolimpopo.com/Shingwedzi-4x4-Eco-Trail.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is there anyone that would considering joining us to make up the min numbers. Also is there anyone who has done this trail that can give any information.

Our first choice was to do the Lebombo Eco trail which is in the KNP but there seems to be approximately one year waiting list.

From what I have been able to find out is that there is not a lot of game on the Moz side of the park yet

Return to “Open Discussion”