First snow for 2007 around Queenstown

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.

ave you ever driven through snow with your 4x4

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4

SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

First snow for 2007 around Queenstown

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

8) 8) 8) Yes I awoke this morning to a rather cool day, most of the mountains around Queenstown here in the Eastern Cape are covered by a thick layer of snow, how exciting :)

Maybe if I can get off work early this afternoon, then I want to go out and drive with my Hilux, normally when it snows here around Queenstown the snow can last up to two weeks on the mountain tops.

Will post a few pic's as well.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

You get the snow and we piepie from the cold - not fair :( :cry: :cry: :)
SYRON CONVERSIONS
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Snow around Queenstown

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

But why not try drinking some nice hot chocolate or coco, but even better still some kalu coffee.

By the time I left work this evening, it was too dark to go out and check the snow up close, will try again tomorrow evening, but well it sure is cold tonight here in Queenstown :idea:

Maybe it would be better to go to bed, at least there is an electric bklanket to help keep me warm.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan

Return to “Open Discussion”