Automark Offer to Purchase - Raad asb....

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Borntofish
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: Hilux 86

Automark Offer to Purchase - Raad asb....

Post by Borntofish »

Ek het n offer to purchase geteken om vir die vrou n nuwe Verso aan te skaf. Vandag kom die
dealer teug na my toe en se dat hulle n fout gemaak het en dat die prys hoer gaan wees as die offer to purchase
wat ek geteken het.

Ek is nou al twee weke besig om met hulle te onderhandel en nou dit?

Wat nou?
ForYota
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: Sold my beloved Lux..

Re: Automark Offer to Purchase - Raad asb....

Post by ForYota »

Ek se nie wat jy moet doen nie maar wat ek wel sou doen.

Hy sal vir jou n voertuig kry vir daardie bedrag waarvoor jy geteken het of hy kan in sy .. in vlieg.

Punt. n Salesmen ( nie almal nie ) is blerrie skelm!
ImageImageImageImage

If I can't go in my Hilux I ain't Going
Lappe
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Groot Marico posbus 02 2850
Vehicle: hilux v8 Lexus

Post by Lappe »

Werner,

1. Jy kan of die transaksie kanselleer en weier om n ander offer to purchase te teken.

2. Jy kan ook n klagte rapporteer by die ombudsman vir finansieele dienste, alhoewel dit n tydjie kan neem om af te handel.

Sterkte
Hiding doesn't stop evil, Return fire does
SKRIK NIKS
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: krugersdorp
Vehicle: hilux 3.0kzte

Post by SKRIK NIKS »

Hennie ,pasop wat jy se ,ek is ook n sales man :evil:
as jy n O.T.P teken dan beteken dit nie jy moet die kar koop nie ,as jy n deposito betaal ,en O.T.P teken dan kan dit n probleem wees,maar as daar is prys virskul is kan jy enige tyd dit kanseleer

jy kan tot 7 dae na jy kontrak geteken het n deal kanseleer

hoop jy kom reg
ImageImageImage
SKRIK NIKS
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

Wanneer jy iets in 'n winkel koop en die prys op die rak verskil van die prys by die til moet hulle dit vir jou gee teen die prys op die rak. Selfde geld seker hier.
As hulle jou offer to purchase aanvaar het moet hulle dit teen daardie prys vir jou gee.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
ForYota
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: Sold my beloved Lux..

Post by ForYota »

Skrik Niks! Ek se duidelik nie almal nie, jammer jy voel so, ek is al baie in geloop. Ek weet waarvan ek praat.
@ Borntofish. Lekker dag hoop hul kry vir jou n voertuig!
ImageImageImageImage

If I can't go in my Hilux I ain't Going
HennieO
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: '98 Hilux DC 2.7;2012 MB ML350;2016 MB C220 BLUETEC; 1999 VW GOLF 1.6; VW Caddy P/V

Post by HennieO »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Skop 'n MOERSEGROOT scene op, dreig hulle met die consumer protection act en Kampvegter en ombudsmanne en die duiwel en sy dinges en sommer die hof vir klein eise ook. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Thabogrobler
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '02 'Lux KZ
Club VHF Licence: x223

Post by Thabogrobler »

Tell them to grow a pair!!!

As ek 'n klient kwoteer en hy aanvaar dit, kan ek mos nie omdraai en skielik die prys opstoot nie?

So goed jy gooi R100 se petrol in en nou skielik wil die garage eienaar R120 he? Sy hele ma!!!

Nee wat, gaan haal jou Verso teen die prys op die OTP! En hull emoet nie lank vat nie!

Seker het die verkoopsman nie sy kommisie ingereken nie?

The price you see it the price you pay!
'02 KZ 'Lux. Cooled. Chipped. Onca'd. Cherished!

If you are a diesel fan, raise your hand.
If you aren't raising your hand, raise your standards!

A 4x4 is merely a machine that enables you to get stuck further away from civilization.
kfxnando
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

had a similar situation when I bought the Aygo

when the woman gave me the price it seemed too cheap, me asked a few times if the price was right, me even asked her, what don't I get here that other dealers give me, she said it was correct, price was correct

I took her business card with the price to the bank and arranged my one finance, when I asked Toyota for the invoice, the the paw paw hit the fan, I stripped my little short fuse, and threw my toys far away from the cot
car was quoted as 99990, she had quoted me the on the wrong model, she remembered me asking her o ere and o ere and over again if it was right
price was suppose to of been 108000
ended up paying 104951 including on the road costs, yes I moved a little
however, believe that if I had kept on that they would of had to given it to me at the price they gave me

two years ago, hi-fias corporation at the coast, they had made a mess of the camera display cabinet
so what started as me winding up the wife that I was going to buy a camera turned into a big issue again
saw the camera, video camera, and carried on all afternoon and night about the camera, eventually the wife caved, next day, we had a better look and even tested the camera in the shop
camera was marked 1399, looked like a great deal, so eventually though what the hell will take one
again the paw paw splattered big time, it was a 3000 camera
they offered me all kinds of other good deals, I said NO!!!!! I want that one for the advertised price
they told me they needed to clear it with head office, and would contact me by 11am
before that I had contacted their head office, and they told me if it was marked for that price, then they have to give it to me for that price
11am came and went and nothing, got on their case
they kept on offering me other good deals, however I did not want the other cameras at whatever discount, me wanted that one that I had seen

eventually they gave in, and paid 1400 for a 3000 video camera

from my understanding they have to give it to you at the quoted price, specially if there is an offer to purchase and they a accepted

don't take their bollie, get hold of Toyota head office and if need be the media as well
stand your ground, don't walk away from the deal, and pay what you were quoted for the verso

think that the is on your side as well, however here me not an expert, just keep all your proof of correspondence

good luck and keep us posted

just remember they wasted you time, as if they had not stuffed up, maybe you could of gotten a better deal somewhere else, however once you made the offer you stopped looking
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Borntofish
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: Hilux 86

Post by Borntofish »

Update - So I told them that I want that vehicle at the price quoted. They did not want to give in. So of to the Dealer principle. I eventually managed to get the Verso I wanted at cost. The demo model I was interested in had 8300kms on the clock and they wanted R270k for it. I got a new one for R271k. But yes, still 10k more than I bargained for.
Thabogrobler
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '02 'Lux KZ
Club VHF Licence: x223

Post by Thabogrobler »

Well, brand new vs demo, not a bad deal then!
'02 KZ 'Lux. Cooled. Chipped. Onca'd. Cherished!

If you are a diesel fan, raise your hand.
If you aren't raising your hand, raise your standards!

A 4x4 is merely a machine that enables you to get stuck further away from civilization.
kfxnando
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

great
:cooldude:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Open Discussion”