Pensioner discount - SAN Parks

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Pensioner discount - SAN Parks

Post by ChrisF »

I remember talking to my mom about pensioner discounts for the odd stuff around town - discounts at the movies, etc ....

Been making bookings for a trip, our aunt is joining us, At 75 she should qualify for the pensioner discounts :thumbup: :mocking:

But me forgets and make bookings and make payments .... Confirming the route with my aunt she asks about the discounts .... OOOOOOPssssss ..... As she is our guest and the extra person per booking I doubt the value of the discount could be much .....

So I go onto the SAN Parks website and have a look at the discount rates and process.

40% discount on a R 1 000 per night chalet !!!!!!!!!

Looking further I uncover the following important bit of info - the booking MUST be made in the name of the pensioner !

The discount applies to the "base cost", ie that first R 1 000.

Discount NOT applicable over long weekends !

Basically the discounts are only in effect during school terms, actually shorter periods - thus luring people during the quiet times.

There are NO discount rates during the period we are on tour ... dare I say it was a bit of a relief ... :surrender: :siffler:

To those reading here, that do have a pensioners card - DO have a look at SAN Parks as the accommodation really becomes VERY affordable with these discounts.

If our dates qualified for discount rates it would have been about R 1 250 discount for three nights !!

Return to “Open Discussion”