N2 near Riversdale

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vioolsdrift
Vehicle: 2010 4.0 V6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: N/A

N2 near Riversdale

Post by Froll »

On Sunday the 22 Jan while driving from Cape Town to George about 20 KM before Riversdale there was a car lying on its roof next to the road. There was a white Hilux KZ with a club sticker. I was driving the silver Corolla that you passed, I gave you a thumbs upwhen you went past, I did not get a pic of your truck, your no plate starts with NC..... . Just want to say that your truck is awesome and pulls very lekker. Wanted to catch up and stop you, but the wife does not like me going over 140. Maybe next time.....
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: N2 near Riversdale

Post by Mud Dog »

140! :blink:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
TommyHilux
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 1990 Toyota Hilux 2.4 diesel 4x4

Re: N2 near Riversdale

Post by TommyHilux »

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Return to “Open Discussion”