Membership Renewal

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
chuggett
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Edenvale
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux
Club VHF Licence: X96

Membership Renewal

Post by chuggett »

Hi Guys,

My Membership was up for renewal in July (I think). I have requested new fees to be paid via email to clubadmin, who in turn forwarded this for assistance. I have not received any response yet.
I would love to renew. Please ley me know the new membership fee for the year.

Thanks
Chris Huggett
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Membership Renewal

Post by Mud Dog »

Yes, your renewal date was 5th July. The club fess are unaltered at this point - still R160 per annum. Do the payment and send a pop to club admin. :winkx:

You should have received a renewal notice but we are in the process of changing the aministration and we anticipate a few hiccups. So if there is anyone else experiencing a problem, please let us know. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
chuggett
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Edenvale
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux
Club VHF Licence: X96

Post by chuggett »

:thumbup: Thanks
Buddie
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: sedgefield
Vehicle: 1996 2.4 petrol 4x4

Post by Buddie »

Hi also not been advised about renewel .
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Hi Mark. Yours is only due at the beginning of October. :winkx:

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
bduk
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Cullinan
Vehicle: Ford :Toyota
Club VHF Licence: HC237

Post by bduk »

Hi
Was also not advised, but i paid i think between February, March or April. Must search bank statements.
Wat ek is is net genade
Wat ek het is net geleen
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Hi Barry. Yours was due at the beginning of May and I see the payment is not reflected. Please send the POP to either Quentin (Obelix & Dogmatix) or myself so that we can update it. Thanks, and our apologies for the inconvenience. :winkx:

Return to “Open Discussion”