Canned food storage racks

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Scooter
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: JHB
Vehicle: '94 Raider, '05 Vigo 4.0 v6

Canned food storage racks

Post by Scooter »

I have a strange delema and a an even stranger question, especially to a bunch of guys.
But we all know that us as Hilux manne are resourceful and therefore i'll give it a go.

SWAMBO is battling to get to the tins in the storage cupboard and I am looking for a better way to pack them. Now while I have found the perfect solution, I cannot find any one who makes them.

What I am lookinjg for is a wire storage rack. It uses the first in first out method i.e. you place the cans in the top and they roll down to the bottom where you take the first one out.

Both my mother adn my sister use them but neither have a name or number of anyone who makes them and cannot remember where they bought them.

The picture is of ones you can buy in the US @ $35 :shock: excl shipping but the one Im after is only wire, is only one tier and holds about 10 or 12 cans.

Any ideas?
CanDensorProduct.jpg
CanDensorProduct.jpg (51.76 KiB) Viewed 732 times
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

Return to “Open Discussion”