High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: East London S-A
Vehicle: `94 2.2 4Y hilux d/c 4x4

Help make a difference to Justin's life

Post by jaxuk »

Posted on behalf of a friend.

Dear friends, family and business acquaintances’

As a result of a premature birth and accompanying complications some two years ago, Justin suffered brain damage. As a result Justin suffers loss of physical and cognitive functions. Justin therefore urgently needs physiotherapy, speech therapy and the means to support mobility.

Currently Justin’s window on the world is restricted to his home and hospital environment which is severely restricting his opportunity for physical and mental growth. The physiotherapy needed for physical development and speech therapy required for the growth of communication skills and a buggy to support movements through a variety of richer environments are essential if he is to progress. The acquisition of basic therapy and equipment such as a buggy would afford him a chance of participating in life in a more meaningful and normal way than his current circumstances allow.

Delene and Clive Bester, organisers of the PIRATES EXTREME 4X4 CHALLENGE which will take place on Saturday 30th April 2011 have given me the means and opportunity to be able to help Justin. All food, beverage and bar will be done by myself and my special team and all proceeds will go to Justin. We are expecting in excess of 2000 people and want to raise R50 000 for Justin. Any monies in excess of this will go to the children who have Cancer at Frere Hospital.

Your generous donation of any service, merchandise or monies would be greatly appreciated. All contributions no matter how small will be gratefully received for this worthy cause.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on 072 355 7068

By urging you to participate in this important fund-raising event we know that Justin will one day RUN as any normal little boy should...

Thanking you in anticipation of your support for Justin

Faye Heuer

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS: Nedbank, Account number 1206098341, Branch code 120621

Marshall and Associates is humbled by the opportunity to audit this project pro bono – 043 721 2438

IMAGE001.JPG
- J -

Eastern Cape - East london
* `94 Hilux 2.2 4Y D/C (weekend TOY)
* `99 Opel Astra 200iSE
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: Help make a difference to Justin's life

Post by OOOOMS »

This brings tears to my eye's......
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

OOOOMS wrote:This brings tears to my eye's......
Makes two of us
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

At least three ......
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
000MSS
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Western Cape
Vehicle: Anything i want :)

Post by 000MSS »

Make it four!!
ONE LIFE! DRIVE A TOYOTA!

DUST IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF STATUS SYMBOL!!!
arnize2
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Wellington
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4X4

Post by arnize2 »

Make it five. 'N knop in die keel en 'n traan in die oog en 'n helse deernis in die gemoed.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

I plan to be there on the day and will support the cause. Perhaps a few more of the local guys will join in. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “Medical forum”