Oppie ander webtuiste gesien

Share your jokes and funny campfire stories with us here.
Forum rules
Please keep it light hearted enol. No serious stufs hey! :)

BEFORE YOU START A NEW JOKES THREAD PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We are trying to make the technical information more visible in the Active Topics section. So we are trying to combine all the humour posts into a single thread. This will then more or less always stay on the active topics page if you keep appending your jokes onto this single thread. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated
KOBUSL
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: WOLSELEY
Vehicle: '96 HILUX 2.8 HILUX DC 3i BMW 540 RANCHERO UTE 4 Li

Oppie ander webtuiste gesien

Post by KOBUSL »

So while passing through Bethlehem, I was pulled over by a traffic official and asked to drive into the traffic department for a vehicle test. After waiting in line for about 15 minutes, I finally got to the front and very patiently tried to explain that they could not put my permanent 4wd Defender on the rollers to test the brakes. I ended up explaining to the entire team, as nobody understood this.
Anyway they were probably a bit embarrassed by all this, as an inspector then called me into the pit under the vehicle to show me the huge oil leak. Now here it gets really funny as I try to explain to him that all the Defenders I have owned "sweat" oil on the transfer box. There is no dripping leak, rather a thin layer of oil covering the transfer box.
They did not find it funny that I was almost rolling about laughing! I don't think they have seen many Land Rovers at that testing station.
The R300 fine was worth it for the hilarity of it all!
Word te vinnig oud en te stadig wys.
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Re: Oppie ander webtuiste gesien

Post by ChrisF »

you KNOW the rules ... no peacha and it neva hapened .....

you need to understand the HILUX owners are not accustomed to this thing you talk of ... what did you call it again .... a gearbox that sweats oil ....

as a former 1275 E Mini driver I KNOW what you are talking about :)
KOBUSL
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: WOLSELEY
Vehicle: '96 HILUX 2.8 HILUX DC 3i BMW 540 RANCHERO UTE 4 Li

Re: Oppie ander webtuiste gesien

Post by KOBUSL »

Daar was 'n kiekie van die boetepapier, net nie gedink daar is RERIG ouens wat dink 'n olie-lek is normaal nie. :evil:
Word te vinnig oud en te stadig wys.

Return to “Humor”