Daihatsu Feroza

If we can have a forum for the Amarok, I see no reason why we cant have one for Daihatsu, which is part owned by Toyota anyway.
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Re: Daihatsu Feroza

Post by Mr_B »

Must be honest... I like them... but have no experience with them! I'd think the Feroza would be more practical for your needs, having a removable top! Diahatsu is Toyota, not so?
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

It's like comparing an old nice Hilux SFA to a new Vigo... the Vigo is pretty and shiny, but the SFA just commands respect!

Again... I like the Feroza! I'm pretty sure you could fit a 1400 Nissan... or even better... a 1600 Toyota... something like a 4AGE...
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

Gary give Allan a call, I'm pretty sure he has got some experience with these...
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited
Club VHF Licence: B338

Post by Ali3n »

Well to be honest, I have seen these in action and the won my respect. :thumbup: I personally would rather go for this than the RAV as the RAV is just a little too expensive for what you get. They are basically the same. I’m not sure what engine it has but if it is the same as my 1500 terios 2 then it is quite capable. Must admit that it could use more power. I have been looking at replacing my 1500 with a 1600 4AGE or the 1.9 TDI. Both are recommended as they are small and light according to people who claim to be experts. :boss:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
ImageImageImage Link BrokenImageImage Link Broken
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
Cell: 076 122 3744 E-Mail: fpanaino@gmail.com
Bear Grylls calls it "Ultimate Survival", overlanders call it "Camping"
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Hartenbos Western Cape
Vehicle: '99 2.7i Hilux 4x4 S/C

Post by yotaman »

Daihatsu's are very tough and reliable cars.(basically a toyota in disguise). The Feroza is quite a nifty reliable 4x4 albeit a bit "spartaans". The RAV is far more civilized and comfy. (Its like comparing a Defender with a Discovery) for chasing jackals, I would go for the Feroza. For dune playing and getting there in comfort I would go for the RAV.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein

Return to “Daihatsu”