Photography

Being out in nature you just canot help taking photographs. All of us aren't professional photographers so don't be shy to show of your pictures here. Ask questions on how to improve your photography or what camera to buy. Somebody will be able to assist you.
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Photography

Post by pietpetoors »

I received the email below. I know many of our members are photographers so perhaps this is an opportunity for you to earn some extra cash to keep the Hilux's tank full. I shortened the email, but the important parts are still there, you can visit the web site for more info. ( http://www.africapic.com
1250 Euros! Urgent Request for 25 images from Africa.
Good Afternoon
Things at Africapic.com .............
The banner request (8 x 10m banners for OT Airport) is still open, as we are waiting for the client to decide. We have also recently done a quote for a calendar for R21 000. The client requires 12 location specific images and we are finalising the last few steps in this project.

We have just been contacted by another client who is looking for a range of images across Africa. They require around 25 images for a small brochure they are compiling. The size they require them to print to is A4. We are going to be charging the client 50 euros per image. They are presenting the project in Paris at the end of next week, and we thus require the images urgently. Preferably by the 12/02/2008, but the sooner the better!!! This is a two stage project and some of the images may be required for banners at an expo. This banner use will be charged out separately though.

These are the images that we are urgently requiring. We currently do not have any to offer the client and if you know of any photographers who may be able to help out, we would greatly appreciate you forwarding them the request.

1. Benin – Palaces of Abomey
2. Botswana – Tsodilo Hills (Landscape)
3. Cameroon – Dja Faunal Reserve
4. Egypt – Abu Simbel (or other Nubian monuments), Historic Cairo
5. Ethiopia – Axum, Lalibela, Harar Jugol
6. Gabon
7. Ghana – Elmina Castle or Cape Coast Castle
8. Kenya - Lake Turkana, old town of Lamu (Landscape)
9. Madagascar – Royal Hill of Ambohimanga
10. Malawi – Chogoni rock art
11. Mali – Timbuktu, Djenné
12. Mauritius – Aaprayasi Ghat
13. Morocco – Medina of Marrakesh
14. Mozambique – Island of Mozambique
15. Namibia – Twyfelfontein
16. Niger – Air Mountains (Landscape)
17. Nigeria – Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove
18. Senegal – Saint Louis
19. Seychelles – Aldabra
20. Togo – Koutammakou
21. Tunisia – Carthage, Amphitheatre of El Jem (Landscape)
22. Uganda – Bwindi (particularly mountain gorillas), Rwenzori (Landscape)
23. Tanzania – Ngorongoro, Stone Town: Zanzibar
24. Zambia – Victoria Falls (Landscape)
25. Zimbabwe – Great Zimbabwe (Landscape)
Looking forward to your response.
The Team from Africapic.com
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Re: Photography

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Thank's Pieter, a bit late but I contacted them anyway.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan

Return to “Photography”