35mm Film development??

Being out in nature you just canot help taking photographs. All of us aren't professional photographers so don't be shy to show of your pictures here. Ask questions on how to improve your photography or what camera to buy. Somebody will be able to assist you.
Willem01
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: het nie 1 nie

35mm Film development??

Post by Willem01 »

Wie van julle ontwikkel self die films, indien wel waar kry jy jou benodighede?
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Re: 35mm Film development??

Post by Hoppy »

Kontak jou naaste fotografie klub, daars nog baie wat dit doen. Ek laat myne direk op CD sit, sonder om te print, werk baie goedkoper uit.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Post by GI Jane »

Willem not sure if you are talking about dark room chemicals for black and white, or bulk film, but 2 years ago I was still buying it at Orms in Cape Town.. moved onto digital so not sure now... but am sure there must still be some available somewhere. I agree with Allan try to get the info from the Photography clubs... The website for Photographic society of SA is http://www.pssa.co.za/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; They have still got some members shooting film last I heard.. Orms website http://www.ormsdirect.co.za/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, they could maybe help you out as well..
Willem01
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Willem01 »

Thanx Allan and aunt Val :thumbup:
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

In Pretoria gaan Pro Lab jou beste plek wees om te begin. Dink hulle naam nou se dae is Q Photo,
http://www.qphoto.co.za/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Laas wat ek hulle nog gebruik het was die Brooklyn tak die een wat meer op professionele goed ge fokus het.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
Willem01
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Willem01 »

Thanx Pieter sal by hulle hoor anders bere ek hom maar op die kas en kyk na die nuwe tegnologie

Return to “Photography”