Raad asb

Are you a serious hunter or just want to brag about your latest kill. Feel free to shar your hunting experience here.
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Jacobsbay
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D-4D DC, 4x4=16
Club VHF Licence: HC305

Raad asb

Post by Umpalumpa »

Ek verkoop een van my 9mm pistole.
Ek het n offer gekry vir n direkte swap vir n boog.
Kan julle my asb se of dit die moeite werd is om my 9mm Vektor SP1 pistool te ruil vir die boog?
Die boog is n Bowtec boog (Tomcat) "draw length" is 29, 70pd met let off 80%, sak pyle, broadheads, sneller, vis pyl,
Fotos aangeheg....
Just a guy with a passion for 4x4.....
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Raad asb

Post by Mud Dog »

Ek sou sê nee .... jy kan nie (durf ook nie) met 'n pistool jag nie. :D:

Nee wat, jy's kompleet uitgerig daar, ek sou dit behou. As jy 'n wapen vir self verdediging wil hê, gaan koop vir jou 'n 9mm. :think:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Umpalumpa »

Ek wil juis van my 9mm ontslae raak.
Ek het 'n ander wapen vir personal carry.
Die boog is beskikbaar om te ruil vir my 9mm.
So, dit sal n nuwe "hobby" word. Dis nou die boog....
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Sorry man, verkeerd om gelees. Ja, swap hom. :thumbup:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Obelix and Dogmatix
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

Post by Obelix and Dogmatix »

maak net seker dat dit wel 'n nuwe hobbie is wat jy sal meerwil aanhou, niks erger om 'n gooie deal te kry wat jy nie juis in die toekoms sal gebruik nie.
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!
roeland.vlok
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 97 SFA Hilux

Post by roeland.vlok »

Jacques,

Ek het gou op die net gaan kyk en die boog se pryse (tweede hands tot nuut) is tussen R4500 - R8500.
Die Vektor SP1 se pryse (tweede hands tot nuut) is tussen R4500 - R6500.
Dit was nie in diepte pryse gekyk nie net vinnig!
Wil vir my lyk na 'n goeie ruil... :?:
Dit hang seker alles af van die toestand van die boog en pistool.

Hoop dit is vir jou van waarde.

R
chopper

Post by chopper »

Bowtec is 1 van die top boog handelsmerke; dit klink na 'n goeie deal mits die boog 100% funksioneel is :thumbup:
Cleaner
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4l V6 4x4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X31

Post by Cleaner »

Maar wat doen hy met 'n toilet deur? :twisted:
ImageImageImage
"Every loaf of bread is tragic story of grains that could've become beer, but didn't. - Walter Thornburgh"
"The best cure for Sea Sickness, is to sit under a tree. - Spike Milligan"
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Umpalumpa »

WQN wrote:maak net seker dat dit wel 'n nuwe hobbie is wat jy sal meerwil aanhou, niks erger om 'n gooie deal te kry wat jy nie juis in die toekoms sal gebruik nie.
Verseker. Dis ook tyd in die bos wat natuurlik tel. Seker hy sal meer gebruik word as my pistool
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Umpalumpa »

roeland.vlok wrote:Jacques,

Ek het gou op die net gaan kyk en die boog se pryse (tweede hands tot nuut) is tussen R4500 - R8500.
Die Vektor SP1 se pryse (tweede hands tot nuut) is tussen R4500 - R6500.
Dit was nie in diepte pryse gekyk nie net vinnig!
Wil vir my lyk na 'n goeie ruil... :?:
Dit hang seker alles af van die toestand van die boog en pistool.

Hoop dit is vir jou van waarde.

R
Baie dankie vir die insae. Dit klink vir my ook goed. Nou hoop ek net die 29duim is nie te groot vir my nie.
Sal dit na n "Boog winkel" toe vat dat hulle vir my kan se. Dankie weereens.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
3RZ
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: 2004 Legend 35 Hilux 2.7 DC 4x4

Post by 3RZ »

A bit older technology, they were made between 2002 and 2008, not to say it is a bad bow. Have a look here then decide http://compoundbowchoice.com/brands/bowtech/tomkat/ You can probably get better bows in the same price range if you are prepared to shop around and have the cash. Just a word of warning - bow hunting is extremely addictive and once you have picked up a bow you are hooked. There are a lot of positives, no ammunition to reload, no guns to clean, you can practice in your back yard if you have the space whenever you want, you do not need to visit a range etc. It is very relaxing, I find just going out and shooting a few arrows after I come home from work does a lot to take the stress of day away.
Some of the newer bows are a lot more flexible alowing you to adjust the draw length without changing the cams and the range of adjustment for the draw weight is also a lot bigger.
Obelix and Dogmatix
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

Post by Obelix and Dogmatix »

3RZ wrote:A bit older technology, they were made between 2002 and 2008, not to say it is a bad bow. Have a look here then decide http://compoundbowchoice.com/brands/bowtech/tomkat/ You can probably get better bows in the same price range if you are prepared to shop around and have the cash. Just a word of warning - bow hunting is extremely addictive and once you have picked up a bow you are hooked. There are a lot of positives, no ammunition to reload, no guns to clean, you can practice in your back yard if you have the space whenever you want, you do not need to visit a range etc. It is very relaxing, I find just going out and shooting a few arrows after I come home from work does a lot to take the stress of day away.Some of the newer bows are a lot more flexible alowing you to adjust the draw length without changing the cams and the range of adjustment for the draw weight is also a lot bigger.
so do you print a photo of the person that got under your skin or do you just imagine his face on the target block?
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Umpalumpa »

WQN wrote:
3RZ wrote:A bit older technology, they were made between 2002 and 2008, not to say it is a bad bow. Have a look here then decide http://compoundbowchoice.com/brands/bowtech/tomkat/ You can probably get better bows in the same price range if you are prepared to shop around and have the cash. Just a word of warning - bow hunting is extremely addictive and once you have picked up a bow you are hooked. There are a lot of positives, no ammunition to reload, no guns to clean, you can practice in your back yard if you have the space whenever you want, you do not need to visit a range etc. It is very relaxing, I find just going out and shooting a few arrows after I come home from work does a lot to take the stress of day away.Some of the newer bows are a lot more flexible alowing you to adjust the draw length without changing the cams and the range of adjustment for the draw weight is also a lot bigger.
so do you print a photo of the person that got under your skin or do you just imagine his face on the target block?
I can offer you a few pictures taken from parlaiment TV..... :siffler: :siffler:
3RZ
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by 3RZ »

Ek sien baie gesigte op die teiken, party is net duideliker as ander. Hang af wie of wat my die meeste meeste bollie gegee het die dag. :evil:
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

Cleaner wrote:Maar wat doen hy met 'n toilet deur? :twisted:
Ons sal vir Oscar moet gee om te toets, ek sien hy't n nuwe pop.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
3RZ
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by 3RZ »

Wonder hoe sou hy verduidelik het dat hy die boog vier keer per ongeluk laat afgaan het.
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Umpalumpa »

3RZ wrote:Wonder hoe sou hy verduidelik het dat hy die boog vier keer per ongeluk laat afgaan het.

Ek het gemik vir die waterlemoen "My Lady" :slap: :slap:

Return to “Hunting”