2 Front Seats to fit SFA - Swop for WHY

Cleaning the garage? If you want to give it away, tell us about it here, or swop it for something more useful
Forum rules
When advertising something in this section the following rules apply:
1. You must include the price in the subject line and / or in the post.If you don't specify a price we will delete your ad.Click here if you are unsure
2. You must upload a photo. If you don't upload a photo we will delete your ad. Click here to find out how
3. If it is an "auction" item you must state so in the subject line instead of the price. Auctions can be valid for a maximum period of 14 days.
4. It must be 4x4/outdoor/vehicle related.
5. Once the items has been sold you must edit your post and put SOLD in the subject line.
EXAMPLE: Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500
or SOLD - Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500 - SOLD
6. Don't be a spammer. Introduce yourself and be part of the forum before trying to place an ad.
7. You MUST have a minimum Post Count of 10 before advertising here.
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 89 SFA 4Y 4x4

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Hi guys

You might not remember Roy, but I found that old SFA D/C here on the forum. It sadly got stolen a few months later. I still have the 2 front seats that I got with the bakkie in order to replace the bench seat. They are just sitting in the garage so I thought I'd swop them for something interesting. They aren't in the way, so I don't want to just sell them. I'm sure as you are reading this you are thinking about that odd item you have lying around that you'd like to get rid of.

I'm in Brackenfell for those who want to have a look. Let's negotiate via email sabiankahn at gmail dot com.
IMG_0026.jpg (82.82 KiB) Viewed 1795 times
IMG_0025.jpg (103.13 KiB) Viewed 1795 times
(104.54 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
SFA named Roy has arrived. Let the games begin!

High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Windhoek
Vehicle: None

Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Kan die ONDIER nog gered word?

Return to “To Swop or Give Away”

• Information