Members online

If you would like to discuss the functionality of this web site or have any suggestions, please out it here.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Members online

Post by Mud Dog »

I don't seem to see anywhere that one can check who is online. With the various topics there is the "Menbers browsing this forum" info, but that seems to be topic specific? Is there not somewhere to show the total members online at the time? Could be useful. :think:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
2.8 d/cab SFA
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: Yamaha R1

Re: Members online

Post by 2.8 d/cab SFA »

:think: If you select board index, at the bottom, I think that is everyone?
John
Real Trucks Don't Have Sparkplugs!
ImageImage
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's

Post by ToyX4 »

Here Andy - viewonline.php
ImageImage
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Thanks guys, the viewonline.php is more what I had in mind, but where do I find the link? Maybe i'm dof or blind :D

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Andy, click on the "Board Index" and look at the bottom of the page. All shall be revealed :)

You're keeping too many late nights... :mrgreen:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Thanks Eric.
You're keeping too many late nights...
I've been a good boy the past two nights :angel: .... went to bed early, only problem is that I then wake early. :(

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

OK, I got it, the 'Who is online" heading in 'Board index' is an active link. But is it not possible to bring that link up on the post pages as well instead of having to go through board index each time. Like at the bottom of each post page there is already a "Who is online" ... just make it active. Just a thought.

BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

No :|
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Andy, the problem with modifying the forum to that extent is when updates are done, there is so much more that can go wrong. So, as Bennie says, no. The forum is not written that way either.

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

The more modifications he more painful every following software upgrade. Every change has to be done and tested on the 3 different forum board styles and then each style must be tested on the different browsers like IE, FF, Netscape etc. so it becomes a mayor pain. So we rather stick to the defaults as the d.evelopers of the forum software created it to make life easier.
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Thanks for the replies ... It was just a though and it's not the end of the world. I understand what you're saying about changes affecting future upgrades, so not such a good idea after all. :shifty:

Return to “Web Related Discussions and Suggestions”