Hilux Club VHF Radio LIcence - How to Apply!

Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

This information is readily available in the "Club" section but I get many enquiries about how one should licence VHF radios. So here goes:

The Hilux Club has been granted three national ("Roving") VHF Frequencies by ICASA. These three frequencies are the same as those in use by ORRA, thus if you are a paid-up member of the Hilux Club, you will now no longer be required to licence your radios through ORRA.
All Hilux Club members are eligible for a Club User Authority to use the Club VHF radio channels at no additional cost but there are a few steps required to obtain this user authority:

1. You first have to register as a Club Member. If you are not yet a Club Member, please register here:
http://www.hiluxclub.co.za

This application normally becomes effective within 48 hours of your signing and paying the annual Club fees as directed. Once your payment reflects in the Club’s Bank account, your membership is activated and your username appears in BLUE. The contents of the Club Forum are now available to you.

2. You now need to register your VHF radios on the Club Database as indicated here:
viewtopic.php?f=210&t=38799

The 'HC' Licence numbers are automatically generated to you as you register your radios into the Club database. You require this number for your licence, as without this HC number, the database cannot generate a VHF radio licence in your name, so please do this step first before submitting the form for your licence. The HCxxx number now becomes your call-sign.

Please take note that only Commercial VHF radios as approved by ICASA are eligible for this, no Amateur (“Ham”) Radios are approved by ICASA for Commercial use. If in doubt, ask me.

NB:
Please note you must first log into the Hilux Club section here:

http://www.hiluxclub.co.za/login.php

Once you have logged in, you will need to click on the "Radio Licencing" tab .
http://www.hiluxclub.co.za/member/radiolic.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will now get a screen similar to this:

Image Link Broken

Please complete the form after entering your ID number, updating, and then typing the radio information in the prescribed fields, before finally updating. At this point you will be allocated a Club Call Sign, HCxxx. This means that your radios are now registered on to the Club Database and you can now complete the VHF application Form (refer red font on the http://www.hiluxclub.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; page).

NB: Please be aware that the Hilux Club and the Hilux4x4 Forum are two separate entities: You will need to register on both in order to register your radios on the Club Database, which is hosted by the Forum.

When you register your radios, you will automatically receive a “HC***” Call Sign, this is unique to you. This call sign will now replace your previous ORRA call sign. Please remember to update your profile with this in the forum.

3. After registering your radios, you now need to download and complete the PDF application form which will grant you the right to use the Club frequencies. This is available once you click the RED link on the Club Membership page, http://www.hiluxclub.co.za. All fields please, including your HC call sign number that you received in step 2 above. There is no need to first print out the form, simply type the data directly into the fields, then save the completed form before emailing it to me at info@repcom.co.za or radios@hiluxclub.co.za. Please ask me for the Verification letter to be emailed to you if you wish to have your radios programmed or updated.

IMPORTANT:
** Please ensure that you have filled in the field requiring your HC number - no user Authority can be granted unless this is done and your radios are registered on the database. You do not have to sign or print the form, simply type directly into all the fields in the form and then save it under your real name before emailing it to me.

NOTE: The "Forum Name" field refers to your Username on the forum, not the 'Hilux Club'.

Club Membership is R160 per year and your Club VHF licences are included in this fee, i.e. you will now no longer need to renew through ORRA. The VHF frequencies and tones are exactly the same as for ORRA channels 1 to 9, but with an additional two channels programmed exclusively for Hilux Club members, i.e. eleven channels in all.

The VHF Licence is valid for 12 months from date of your membership of the Club and the dates are reflected in the Letter of Authority which is then sent to you once the radios are registered on the Database.

Happy chatting!

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

DeonV
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Hartbeespoort
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 d4d
Club VHF Licence: HC229

Re: Hilux Club VHF Radio LIcence - How to Apply!

Post by DeonV »

Eric, how do I go about having these frequency's programmed onto my radio? I have a Kenwood TK-2306 VHF with 14 channels.
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Deon, you need to follow the process above, then I can forward the frequencies to you.

The TK2306 can accept a total of 16 channels - are the other frequencies club (ORRA) frequencies or private frequencies?

-F_D

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

DeonV
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by DeonV »

at this stage the first three channels is used with licensed frequencies but I am in the process of upgrading all my radios to digital instead of the old analog system, thus all channels can be reprogrammed
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Eric, Thank you for all the efforts and time you put into this. This must be really time consuming seeing that you have a company to run and you to this voluntary.
To God be the glory
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

DeonV wrote:at this stage the first three channels is used with licensed frequencies but I am in the process of upgrading all my radios to digital instead of the old analog system, thus all channels can be reprogrammed
Ah, OK, that makes sense! Andy has requested that you send the PoP for the club to him, then he will activate the club membership and you then need to follow the process above. It is very important that you insert the allocated HC number to your application.

Are you remaining with Kenwood radios?

-F_D

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Cassie, thanks, as you have guessed it is so much easier to have one easy reference here on the forum rather than replying to 2 or 3 PMs or letters privately! ;)

I'm still discovering new 'short cuts' as we go along however, to make it even more painless. I like replying to queries quickly but there are times when the work load at the Office interferes heavily with my pastime!

Busy we indeed are - we are currently installing various Digital Radio Systems in the Northern Cape and the guys are very happy with them - they even caught a Rhino poacher* who could no longer monitor the radio channels as in the past!

* I do not sell radios to Rhino poachers - ever! I believe he received an "education" though.

-F_D

DeonV
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by DeonV »

I am a club member, call sign HC229. I did send the completed form to admin e-mail but I don't know if they will be able to help me to use my existing radio.
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Deon, you can use the last two channels of your radio, but you will be limited for use as you only have two channels available. The radio can be programmed for the new ORRA/Hilux Club frequencies channels 1 & 2 and will still work with more recent radios.

Email me if you require the frequencies.

-F_D

ismail
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux '03 2700i SC 4x4

Post by ismail »

Oom Eric just one question (silly one) when looking for VHF radios which one should I get a AM or FM unit?
'93 DC 2.2 4x4 33" BF KM2's 60mm lift, Fakawi Canvas Canopy. SOLD
'03 SC 2700i 4x4 32" BFG KM2, SAC stage 1, OME springs, Rancho 9000XL shocks, ARB, Escape Gear seatcovers - goes like a bomb!!!!!!!!!

I surf more than I work
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Ismail... go with FM (VHF). AM is a dying breed
To God be the glory
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

^^ For sure! AM is even more expensive than VHF/FM and provides nowhere near the performance of VHF/FM radios.

-F_D

pduminy
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: Mahindra Scorpio 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC184

Post by pduminy »

Hi Eric

I did all of the above and received my HC number from you. Is it required to have proof of license with you when operating the radios? If so, what do I use as proof of a valid license. One hears all sorts of stories of people being pulled over by the "radio police" and then getting into trouble...
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

We can't have that, no sirree!

Cassie has been most helpful in the way that he has automated software to do this, you should have by now received it.

I still have to log into each user's database so it takes a while. I do so whenever I have a spare mo' or upon request, so if anybody needs one urgently, I will tend to this ASAP.

-F_D

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Not to worry Eric, I have sent Pierre a copy already - (just in case he never received the automated one). :winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
DeonV
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by DeonV »

Eric, I was told that you do have radios to sell, could you please mail me a quote on these and everything included in price quoted. I think it is going to be easier to just purchase than looking for somebody to program.
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Deon, Will send you a price list with pleasure. Please email me at 'info at repcom.co.za' and I'll forward on to you.

-F_D

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Mud Dog wrote:Not to worry Eric, I have sent Pierre a copy already - (just in case he never received the automated one). :winkx:
Thanks Andy, I was sort of out of things for a few days but back into normal life again! :)

-F_D

Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2011 Raider 4x4 Double cab 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC137

Post by Hilux 1 »

thank you all, especially uncle Eric for time spend on us all and keeping us updated continuously.
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 2011 Raider 4x4 Double cab 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC137

Post by Hilux 1 »

More almal,

ek weet daar I sommer klomp manne wat dit noggie gedoen het nie
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Die links is almal bo in die eerste post, Louis :thumbup:

-F_D

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

For guys in the Cullinan area...

Please contact Barry du Koker (Club Member) for programming of your radios. Barry can program most of the popular models in use, but please phone him first. You will be required to present the 'User Authority' document which is only issued once all the formalities in the first post of this thread have been completed.

Cell: 0 7 8 - 6 9 2 - 5 7 7 9

-F_D

AM Racing
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Vehicle: Range Rover Classic V8

Post by AM Racing »

Mine is sorted! Rather painless. Thank you for the speedy process.....
ImageImageImage
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Here is the latest list of people who have registered. Should there be any whose name is not here, it means that you will require to register as in the first post above.

Many thanks to those who have registered! :thumbup:

Update as at 29 April 2016

Surname Name HC Call Sign

Aldridge Brett 225
Baak Stuart 135
Barkhuizen Kobus 220
Beetge Kevin 269
Beyleveld Corne 232
Bezuidenhout Gert 240
Binedell Tertius 137
Bohmer Jurgen 239
Botes Johannes 245
Botha willie 174
Botha Rynhardt 233
Boyce Greg 249
Brand Stephan 181
Brandstetter Andreas 103
Bredenkamp Derik 143
Brindley Dave 180
Bursey Wayne 211
Buys Jaco 177
Campbell Stephen 203
Celliers Hein 215
Coetzer Marius 230
Coombe-Davis Roy 144
Cooper Benjamin 136
Coupe Larry 206
Croukamp Abraham 204
Davies Valerie 110
de Jager Thys 102
de Jager Ryan 160
de Jongh Albert 223
de Kock Paul 183
de Vries Kobus 202
De Vry Frederick 118
Donaldson Graeme 247
du Koker Barry 237
Du Plessis Otto 149
du Plessis Willem 169
du Plessis Corneil 265
du Toit Matt 194
du Toit Adrian 210
Duminy Pierre 184
Durant Dylan 235
Earle Hendrik 147
edwards bradley 193
Els Bester 175
Erasmus Francois 218
Ferreira Louwrens 277
Fouche Leon 150
Fourie Louis 106
Fourie Johan 114
Fourie Wynand 125
Fourie Thys 213
Fourie Petrus 253
Frylinck Chris 104
geer anthony (tony) 109
Geer Wade 208
Gerber Neil 105
Gillman Hilton 221
Greeff Gert 246
Griesel Ian 243
Grobler Thabo 158
Hall John 119
Havenga Johan 145
hewitt william john 217
Hollenbach Hendrik 274
Huggett Chris 199
Jordaan Ferdinand 252
Kallaway Roy 257
Kotze Johan 189
Kriel Andre 196
Kruger Cassie 100
Kruger Mike 108
Kruger Martin 228
Kruger Andre 242
Labuschagne Lappies 186
le Roux Hennie 188
Lombard Arne 273
LOUBSER MARK 209
Lourens Danie 191
Louw Francois 255
Maartens Francois 172
MacGregor David 254
MacLachlan Kyle 153
Maketekete Tumelo 122
Marais Johan 126
Marais Stephan 263
Marais Francois 271
Meyer Kobus 112
Myburgh Erasmus 268
Naudé Leon 155
Nel Nico 231
niemand shaun 113
Nieuwoudt John 192
Nortier Dawie 121
Nortjé Tiaan 128
Nothling Quentin 131
Nothnagel Louis 236
Oberholster Juan 165
Odendaal Danie 266
Oosthuizen Nicolaas 116
Oosthuizen Morne 216
Pearce Kevin 267
perrins andrew 200
Peyper Johann 212
Pietersen Chris 161
Potgieter Martin 179
Pretorius Pieter 133
Pretorius Jaco 168
Pretorius Andre 251
Prinsloo Chris 182
Retief Ronnie 141
Rossouw Hans 264
Sara Steve 127
Schmidt Nick 219
Schmidt Andrew 222
Schoeman Stefan 154
Schoeman Faan 224
Schreuder Heinrich 261
Schuite Frits 207
Scott Alex 227
Sello Tau 197
Shepherd Raymond 138
Skeen Eric 101
Smit Kobus 152
Smith Tiaan 159
SOLYOM MIKE 260
Stander Barry 111
Stekelenburg Johann 241
Steyn Jaco 167
Terblanche Eugene 124
Ternent Darren 130
Theunissen Evan 258
Tiplady Dylan 272
Tromp Hijn 238
Uys Herman 201
Van der Merwe Tjaart 163
Van der Merwe Karel 270
van der Walt Zak 117
van der Walt Buks 123
van der walt delko 190
Van Greunen George 107
van Hulst Eben 140
van Onselen Robbie 115
Van Schalkwyk Johannes 250
van Tonder Jurgen 148
van Vuuren Ihan 195
van Vuuren Leon 205
Van Vuuren Johan 262
Van Wyk Okkie 171
Van Zyl Nico 244
Venter Deon 229
Venter Russell 248
Visser Etienne 234
Visser Theunis 275
Volschenk Andre 139
Watson Rob 256
Weideman Martin 120
Wessels Ben 151
Westerberg Edge 129
Wheal Dion 178
Wiid Johan 146
Wildenboer Roux 166

-F_D

Johan Havenga
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Heidelberg Gauteng
Vehicle: Toyota Prado 120 V6

Post by Johan Havenga »

OK, I have my radios! All tuned by Eric with all the attachments. I bought the antennas. I have a call sign and sent off the authorisation letter. I have 2 cars ready!

Can somebody direct met to a reputable installer in the East Rand/Vaal Triangle area?
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Johan, talk to Neil at 4x4 Direct. He might be able to assist you?

-F_D

Johan Havenga
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Heidelberg Gauteng
Vehicle: Toyota Prado 120 V6

Post by Johan Havenga »

Thanks Eric.
HeavyG
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Vehicle: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD Overland
Club VHF Licence: HC247

Post by HeavyG »

This may be quite a stretch, as I'd really like to have it by the weekend, but can someone advise where in the Cape Town area is a good place to get a radio? Just a mobile unit for the moment will do.
Graeme Donaldson
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

Joe Berg

021 872 1245
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Get the radio and then register it here with the club (following the steps in the first post of this thread). You could be lucky and same day get your letter of authority to utilise the Club frequencies (same as Orra). Then all you have to do is have the radio frequencies programmed into your radio with that letter, and you're set to go. :winkx:

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
HeavyG
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by HeavyG »

Thanks Andy. My initial email to Eric was auto-replied to with a "Sorry we're closed for the holidays" message, but I see he just replied anyway, so perhaps I'll be able to get it all done soonish. The ball is rolling.

Does anyone know of someone that does the programming down my side of the world, Cape Town Northern Suburbs, Brackenfell/Bellville preferred.
Graeme Donaldson
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Graeme,

Your radio is on the way, all fully programmed. You should have it Thursday or Friday at the latest.

-F_D

HeavyG
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by HeavyG »

Thanks again Eric!
Graeme Donaldson
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Eric to the rescue! Repcom does it again!! :thumbup: :D:

...... and again, and again, and again ...... :winkx:

Whisky
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: 2009 Toyota Hilux DC 3.0 D -4D 4X4
Club VHF Licence: HC 136

Post by Whisky »

Hi Eric,

I am now in the Cape Town Area, Durbanville to be exact. I need to have my mobile radio programmed for the Hilux frequency. I suppose I need a letter from you and then to whom in the Cape Town area do I take the radio to be programmed?

Cape Town guys are welcome to assist.

Thanks,

Ben
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Ben,

You will shortly receive an email with the information you require.

Please refer the next post for details of programming radios in CT.

-F_D

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

PROGRAMMING OF VHF RADIOS IN CAPE TOWN:

Guys, if you require your radios to be programmed in Cape Town, feel welcome to contact Tony Baard who will do so on proof of active Club Membership.

082 789 3457
Or
083 797 9810 ( This is valid for Whatsapp as well )

For programming of VHF radios in Bethal and surrounding areas, please contact Barry du Koker (bduk) here on the forum: Cell 0834588095

-F_D

Whisky
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: 2009 Toyota Hilux DC 3.0 D -4D 4X4
Club VHF Licence: HC 136

Post by Whisky »

Thanks Eric,

Received the letter and will make contact with Tony.

Ben
Frontier 320
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Isuzu KB320

Post by Frontier 320 »

Hi Eric please can you pm good radios and prices please. I'm not looking at any fancy stuff but something that's good value for the money and that will last.
Also what area are you in? I travel a lot so if I cannot get to you we can always post it. Then Neil at 4x4 direct can help me install. Or point me in the correct direction.
And do the 4x4 Community also use VHF?

Thanks.
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Garreth,

Please PM your email address to me and I will forward the price list on to you.

We're based in Klerksdorp, but courier (not post!) radios all over the country - requirements are the user must be licenced as per the first post in this thread. Neil can definitely assist you with installation.

The Community Forum will also use the same channels as we do, as well as the LCCSA, Jeep, Isuzu Offroad, Land Rover clubs etc, which are all the same as the original ORRA ones, so you are able to communicate with any of these chaps. In addition, both the LCCSA & Hilux Clubs have their own "private" channels.

-F_D

HeavyG
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by HeavyG »

I confirmed my order with Eric on Monday afternoon, my radio was delivered to my office Wednesday morning, ready to use. Great service!
Graeme Donaldson
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Thanks Graeme, our offices only re-open Monday next week so I have been programmer, stores clerk, invoice admin, PD checker, packer and courier contact and it's been hectic. I miss my staff! :mrgreen:

-F_D

skallywag
Town: Morgans Bay
Vehicle: Toyota Fortuner

Post by skallywag »

A BIG thank you to Family Dog, for all the help and advise he gave me, regarding the purchasing of a radio and getting a licence.
I had problems with sending the application form through to him, and he spent ages on the phone talking me through it. If we ever meet up, the Beers are on me
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Thanks Roy! I certainly hope we do meet up one day, I have never been to Morgan's Bay!

(Actually, don't even know where it is?) :oops:

-F_D

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Two words, Eric ...... Road Trip!

Morgans Bay is just a hop, skip and jump away from us, ..... just a little south of Kei Mouth and the former Transkei. Of course we will expect you for a braai in E L as well. :D:

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Yeah... rub it in! Guess I need to buy that long-awaited Lear jet ;)

-F_D

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

I have updated the list of Club Members who are licenced to operate VHF radios on the Club and official 4x4 frequencies, anywhere in RSA. If you are a VHF radio user and have not yet registered for free use of the Club frequencies, please do so here:
viewtopic.php?f=210&t=38799&p=460603#p460603

-F_D

subok
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Jhb - Somerset West
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D4D 4x4 D/C - Kitted for overlanding
Club VHF Licence: HC152

Post by subok »

Does anybody know of a radio installer in the Sandton area who can tune my radio once I get the new frequencies.

Thanks for the trouble FD!
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Kobus, you could talk to Neil at 4x4 Direct - Benoni though.

-F_D

legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Club VHF Licence: HC262

Post by legend35 »

Thanks Eric and Cassie .You made this very easy :thumbup: :thumbup: Give them a Bells :D:
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.
Lomies
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: 2013 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC273

Post by Lomies »

Hi Eric

It seems I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to register my radios but keep on getting a message as follows "You are not authorised to read this forum" when I click on the link. When I try to login I receive the following message "Sorry, either you are not registered yet,
your account has not been approved yet,
you used the incorrect login details or your session has expired"

What am I doing wrong?
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Arne,

Please copy the above in a PM to Andy (Muddog) so that he can check your club membership permissions. Seems there might be a problem there.

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Hi Arne. I also had a problem locating your profile but found it through a surname search. Your club profile username did not match your forum username (you had ommitted the period and space between "A" and "Lombard") I have now changed that username to match the forum one ( A. Lombard ). I have also reset your password just in case you registered with a different password and have now forgotten it - Your new password is *********** and you can change it once you have logged in. I have sent you a PM with your new password etc.

Remember that usernames and passwords are case sensitive, so enter them exactly.

Let me know if you still cannot log into your club profile. :winkx:

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Thanks for sorting this out Andy.

Guys, I will be away for a day or two, if any queries in regard to radio licences please direct them to Andy but copy me as well.

-F_D

Dadz Toy
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Vehicle: 95 Series Prado - Diesel Dog
Club VHF Licence: HC 286

Post by Dadz Toy »

I know we is talking about VHF here but how about 29Mhz, can we register these through the Hilux Club too?

Rich :cooldude:
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Nope, we only have a VHF club licence. Not enough guys using 29Mhz to warrant the cost thereof.

Dadz Toy
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Vehicle: 95 Series Prado - Diesel Dog
Club VHF Licence: HC 286

Post by Dadz Toy »

Mud Dog wrote:Nope, we only have a VHF club licence. Not enough guys using 29Mhz to warrant the cost thereof.
Thank you Mr.Brandstetter, mine shall continue to gather dust in my garage then!

louis fourie
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 2003 Hilux Raider Facelift D/C 3.0 KZTE
Club VHF Licence: X101

Post by louis fourie »

Uncle Mud Dog. Did you receive my application form?
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Dadz Toy wrote:
Mud Dog wrote:Nope, we only have a VHF club licence. Not enough guys using 29Mhz to warrant the cost thereof.
Thank you Mr.Brandstetter, mine shall continue to gather dust in my garage then!

My. we are formal! :D:

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

louis fourie wrote:Uncle Mud Dog. Did you receive my application form?
Hi Louis, no I didn't, but that would normally go through to "Uncle Family Dog", our club radio officer. I did however just do a quick check to see if your radio/s have been registered and it seems they are with call-sign HC106 allocated to you. :winkx:

Return to “Radios and Licensing”