2L2 Toyota Hilux

If you drive a 4x2 Hilux, do NOT think you are not welcome. Post your questions here
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

2L2 Toyota Hilux

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

In other words it has the 2.4 diesel engine fitted, thus it is a 1998 model, but the newer model from the older model, this vehicle has been driven through it's you know what by many people, it is owned by the company that I work for, it has towed trailers all over South Africa, it has a recon gearbox, recon diff and a recon engine fitted, but basically this vehicle has done 667 000km on the speedo, it was envolved in an accident about six month back, cost us R18 000. to repair, then envolved in a six car pile up, spent another R8 000. and got it back on Friday last week and it was again wiped out on Sunday and this is costing us again another R2 500. to repair, mostly has been covered by our insurance company.

But what a wonderful vehicle :wink:

Yes it might be slow, but it just keeps on going nomatter what, the bench seat is so worn out that I have now just welded it in one position, the seat slides are stuffed, I see that the various drivers use pieces of sponge to bring them closer to the steering wheel, makes me laugh.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan

Return to “4x2 Hilux's Welcome”