I'm New

If you drive a 4x2 Hilux, do NOT think you are not welcome. Post your questions here
Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

I'm New

Post by Andre »

:roll: I have a 2002 Hilux D/C 2700i, unfortunately 2x4, was looking for the 4x4 , but the guys do not want to sell them, can't blame them.
So now I'm looking for either a CJ Jeep or a SFA, but I'm not in a hurry , looking to buy it around December.
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's

Re: I'm New

Post by ToyX4 »

Welcome Andre.

Go for the SFA Toyota :!: We know you really want to :twisted:
ImageImage
Niel
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 2014, DC, D4D 3.0, 4x4

Post by Niel »

Welcome to the site and enjoy. If you want a 2.7 Hilux 4x4 come to Cape Town here is a few of them and they are not very popular with the Cape Town crowd at the momentv(just looking at what is for sale at athe moment) or the SFA.
Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

Thanks for the welcome notes, Let me try and post some pics of my Hilux first
Attachments
rear.jpg
down.jpg
nose.jpg
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by ToyX4 »

Nice! She may be 4x2, but she still capable!

Is that a sunroof I see :?:
ImageImage
Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

Yip thats a sunroof, I wanted a Hilux and the wife wanted a sunroof
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by ToyX4 »

:lol: :lol:

Did you have it put in or did you buy it like that?
ImageImage
Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

I bought it like that, with a colour matching canopy, I don't like the canopy but is very usefull when you go away
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

Welcome Andre

Not that any one here would be biased, but Riaan is right rather get the SFA :twisted:
Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

As die tyd kom vir die SFA, sal ek heel waarskynlik die Raider met die bree bumper soek, nie dat die plastic bumper sal bly nie.
Het al n paar gesien onder die R100 000
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Andre,

Welcome to the forum. Keep your eyes peeled, there are SFA's that pop up here from time to time.

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

Hi -F_D

I'm sure people have asked you this question before, but if you had to choose between your SFA and the 2.7 4x4, which one would you keep, because I'm looking for a 4x4 capable vehicle but also a every day car to drive.
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Andre,

The 2.7 is a very comfortable car to drive (which the SFA certainly isn't!) but I guess at this stage I would rather keep the SFA, main reason being that they are becoming quite scarce now.

Although the thought of fitting a SFA to the 2.7i has crossed my mind, apparently a very successful conversion!

-F_D

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Niel

Post by Niel »

Is that conversion really as good as the original SFA?
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Niel,

The reports I've read on it are very positive, particularly power-wise. The vehicle is much more comfortable, and with a suitable body & suspension lift, it seems to be an excellent match. The power is there right from the start too, so it would probably cost considerably less to do this rather than to do up a SFA with, say, a 2.7i engine.

I'm not sure how the diff ratios work out though, whether one has to match the back diff or if it is the same as the SFA ratios. There are a couple of these running around Cape Town, I can't remember who owns them though.

-F_D

Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

Thats one thing about the 2.7 I like , the power and comfort, if you put your foot down its there.
Just something off the subject, a good website to look at is http://www.carbibles.com, good reading and info .
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by BenHur »

Very nice link thanks Andre. I will post it under the workshop manual section too

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=770
DOELLOOS

Post by DOELLOOS »

SFA - excellent looks
SFA - reliable
SFA - highly capable
SFA - parts available everywhere
SFA - RESPECT!!
SFA - all your friends will want one
SFA - especially with a stronger engine
SFA - your wife will think you're more of a man
SFA - your kids will always be the heroes of the school
SFA - pure good old fashioned boere tradition

I can go on...
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

heh... do you think that Chuck Norris drives one... :mrgreen:

or maybe even Bryan Habana!

-F_D

DOELLOOS

Post by DOELLOOS »

What?!

Chuck would be so lucky....

and...

Why do you think Habana played so well? He wants to do well so he can afford one of course...
Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

Hi
I know this is not a caravan forum but I want to buy a caravan, and I'm not to sure what to buy, because I do not want to damaged my 2002 Hilux 2700i D/C , if anyone's got some info on what they are towing and how heavy I can go,I'm looking at the Palma , Flletline L , range I think there weight is on average 1300 -1600, will I have any problem towing these types , power problem or so.

Thanks
Andre
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Andre,

I towed a full-sized Gypsey 3C 15-foot caravan with my 2.7i when it was just two weeks old, from Klerksdorp to Port Nolloth and back. It towed very nicely, speed was around 80 - 100km/hr, depending on road conditions. Petrol was about 6.5km/l, not really that much different to when I drive solo, albeit at higher speeds.

I now have a Sprite Major, 16' full-size caravan, but haven't towed anywhere far with it yet.

You could also hear what the guys at the Caravan Forum have to say: http://www.caravansa.co.za/

-F_D

Niel

Post by Niel »

Family_Dog wrote:from Klerksdorp to Port Nolloth and back
Eric

You hanged out in Port Jollie :?: Was this a once off or on a regular basis.
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Niel,

Only been there once, but it's my dream to do the whole of the West Coast one day, from as far North (Swakop?) as I can get all the way to CT. I think that would be an awesome trip! The whole lifestyle as soon as one reaches Springbok is just something else, almost like going back in time 100 years or so, and I like it! Very laid back - luvverly!

-F_D

Andre
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Andre »

Thanks for that website on caravans, it really helped me alot .

I'm also going to the West Coast in December, staying in Stellenbosch and from there I'll shoot to Langebaan about 140km from CT, I just want to go as far as St Helen for now, do some fishing , they say fishing on the West Coast is the best. Never been there before , so its going to be a new adventure for me, from there I'm going all the way around up to Jeffreysbay and back home to Pretoria
2002 Hilux 2700i 2x4
(4x4 almost on its way)
iHilux
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Bloemfontein
Vehicle: 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 76 SW

Post by iHilux »

Andre wrote:Hi -F_D

I'm sure people have asked you this question before, but if you had to choose between your SFA and the 2.7 4x4, which one would you keep, because I'm looking for a 4x4 capable vehicle but also a every day car to drive.
I'm a die hard SFA fan, and most here will vouch for it, but........ :wink:

I now drive a 2.5D4D, and I never thought I'd say this, but so far I'm shocked where as to where she's taken me......

The problem with the SFA, is that she is so capable, little becomes a challenge after a while. I then find my self pushing her to the outer limits, Rhino, Superman, etc and that's where I need to draw the line. To do these, you then need to invest in a front locker, body lift, 33" tyres, and then she's not an everyday ride anymore. And then once you've done this, nothings a challenge anymore, and then you start looking to more crasy, and more life theatening stunts...... no ways.

The 2.5D4D gives a lovely on road ride, plenty enough power, 130 easy cruising speed, 11km/l fuel consupmtion, and then idles around in the toughest terrian as well.

The guantlet is down........ Bennie, how about your Petrol 7MGE SFA vs my diesel chatter?

Jokes a side, I need to justify my purchase, and would love to stack her up against the best.......

:roll: :roll: :roll:
2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 76 SW
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by BenHur »

Yesterday Me cousin phoned me to go with him and test drive a 2.8D SFA with 4inch Procomp Suspension, 80mm body lift and 33s. A donkey at best.On the highway it does 0-100km/h in 6.4 minutes ( or was that now years :twisted: :twisted: ) and 110 is really stressing the engine.

We then took her to that peace of veld at Erasmuskloof that the guys on the community forum talked about a while back. There is one obstacle that is like a 500mm vertical stair. And just like the obstacle that me and you could not go over at Rust de Winter in your van because of the fact that the the diesel's breath are too short, we could not go op this one either because the diesel just could not get enough power to the wheels to get it over the obstacle with enough momentum to compensate for the lack of traction because it has no lockers. I am sure if I lift Limey's suspension a bit, she would go up there with the 1800 2y motor because you can rev her up and get enough power to the wheels.

Nee what If I worried about fuel consumption on my toys I would get a RC car rather to play with. My cousin also was so disappointed with the engine that he is now looking at buying a '88 cruiser with a 4.3 liter straight 6 (2F) motor in.

BTW agter driving my FIL's 2.5TDI at Mahem the other day I am now sure that neither a TDi or a NA diesel really does it for me offroad. The TDi also ran out of breath halfway up this obstacle.

Papa Joe
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: CT - North of the Boerewors curtain
Vehicle: LEGEND 35 - 2004 2.7 D/C Hilux 4x4

Post by Papa Joe »

Welcome Andre,

Just to "throw the cat amoung the pigeons" as the "Engelse" say,
my BEST & wildest (& most stupid) 4x4'ing days where I did the most, climbed the steepest,
dropped the furthest, went the deepest, sideways, backwards (but never upside down),
was in my 2.8 Turbo Diesel SFA Hilux.

Wow, did she have grunt! She idle'd up everything, awesome compression for decents and
SHE was always asked, to check the route ahead. She was fearless & oh ... so capable.

I have also moved on (not sure, maybe backwards) & gone back to petrol. Yeah, tired of replacing
cylinderheads. (The internal cooling ducts & ports, were never designed for turbo's.)
Turbo's on these engines is not a cheap option for more grunt. (But it was fun!)

However, SHE is still the one Lux, that got me thru' stuff, where I should never have got out of ...

Enjoy the searching, decision making, discussions re: SFA vs. IFS & Petrol vs. diesel, there is plenty of
info & experience here, make your decision based on what feels RIGHT AT THE TIME!
This is what they call experience & it only comes from paying school fees & doing it the hard way.
(And often the wrong way, ... first!)

As long as it is a Toyota, you cannot go wrong & you have a friend for life.

Enjoy & good luck.
44444-WP
Papa Joe
Niel

Post by Niel »

Family_Dog wrote:to do the whole of the West Coast one day, from as far North (Swakop?) as I can get all the way to CT.
FD, I would start at the Kunene and work my way downn the coats say a 3/4 month trip. When you guys "doing the West Coats come close to the Langeaan area you must give me a shout so we can do something and see what our upstate hilux guys look like ......
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Niel,

If ever I manage to get away form the West Tvl Mine Dumps, I will definitely give everyone en route a shout, and even join in on your "drinks" session! :P

-F_D

Niel

Post by Niel »

Eric, that is the spirit we will be waiting. I believe sooner is better than later :D
Papa Joe
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: CT - North of the Boerewors curtain
Vehicle: LEGEND 35 - 2004 2.7 D/C Hilux 4x4

Post by Papa Joe »

Eric,

My huis is joune. Beter gou kom ...
44444-WP
Papa Joe
iHilux
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by iHilux »

benhur wrote: And just like the obstacle that me and you could not go over at Rust de Winter in your van because of the fact that the the diesel's breath are too short,
Eish, as I recall, I was the only STD vehicle to even attempt that section, and she certainly never ran out of power........ :twisted: As I recall, my poor little 31" were not high enough to lift the rear diff, and my wheels kept dropping into those ruts all the big petrol beasts had spun out, hooking my rear diff up on the the middle mannetjie....... :twisted: :mrgreen: ...and that with all the camping gear, freezers, wood and RTT on the back....... :mrgreen:

Contrary, that diesel 2.8 has more low down grunt than any STD petrol engine. Ask Darryl. Kai, Donovan. On 45 degree include at Berakah, she idles up at 700RPM, stops halfway up, and pulls off again at 700RPM without rolling back, and that without even using the hand brake...... As far as low down tourque goes, she stacks up well agains Riceburners Hilux, with all the crawler gears and all........
benhur wrote:BTW agter driving my FIL's 2.5TDI at Mahem the other day I am now sure that neither a TDi or a NA diesel really does it for me offroad. The TDi also ran out of breath halfway up this obstacle.
What gear were you in?

You do realize of course that in these new TDi's you can actuall select 4x4........ and the kierie also has a low range...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yes I concede, a diesel was never built to be, and my old 2.8D was never a "voet in die hoek" good obstacle breaker, but she went everywhere.

......... and yes, the 2.8D made it up "langbult" at Brakkeduine on the one trip, where 2.7i's and many other petrol heads, including a 4500i croozer, never got near....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bennie, are you going to have the Hilux at Berakah?
iHilux
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by iHilux »

Eish Andre, sorry for hijacking you post.......
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by BenHur »

Nope coming with the hopefully not so Plat (after 2morrow) jero :wink:

Tried 1st and second low on the ford, but the TDi ran out of breath halfway up. On another shorter uphill it went well in 2nd and a longer but not so steep one it went up in ist but that specific one is just too long and too slippery at the top.

You either need excellent traction and ma se wheels or enough speed on the wheels to overcome the last part. I have seen vehicles that went up with to little speed and by the time they lost momentum they started sliding backwards while their wheels were still turning forward. At this stage it is not nearly as loose and slippery as the last time when Johan filmed me but the TDi still could not do it. My FIL got scared so I took the escape route after two or three unsuccessful attempts.

Even going down it is impossible to get your vehicle to stop dead, once your rears go over the edge you slide down all 4s locked, no matter how slow you approach it. Even with engine braking the wheel still break traction at one spot.
iHilux
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by iHilux »

benhur wrote: Nope coming with the hopefully not so Plat (after 2morrow) jero :wink:
Eish, with all the "time - outs" you've had, doesn't matter what I drive...... at less I'm driving. :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen:
benhur wrote: Tried 1st and second low on the ford, but the TDi ran out of breath halfway up.

Now I understand........... why didn't you say it was a FORD in your first post..... :roll:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looking forward to Berakah. See you guys there.
Gary Frank
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Malmesbury
Vehicle: 2700i, landrover S3, Landrover FC

Post by Gary Frank »

Howzit
I have a 2700i 4x2 (still had the plastic covers on the seats when I got it) and apart from being on the 3rd clutch & press. plate, have never had a problem. Tractors kill clutches!!!
My Hilux WORKS (tractors, 1,5t trailers and machinery), but sadly died in January (crank said howzit)
What I have to say might get me banned from this site, but in all honesty I have to say that the 2700i is not happy with more than 600kg on her back, or with more that 1000kg behind her (not even if its on a trailer - the average tractor is about 2100kg - thats when 80kmh is wishfull thinking) and worst of all, the diff lock is useless in soft sand or mud.
When my hilux died, I went over to the dark side and bought a 1973 Series 3 LAND ROVER (notice the deadly silence.....land rover...) This 2225cc diesel plodder has so far OUT-PERFORMED my hilux and really goes anywhere. (has anyone pulled and started a 8t truck with a 2700i??) I do miss the speed and comfort of the hilux and have started rebuilding her. BTW: I got a sub ass. from ALert Motor Spares for R4625.00 (Toyota wanted R18000.00 for the crank and gaskets)
Later GFR
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by BenHur »

Hi Gary

Do not worry, unlike some other forums we are not so insecure about our brand that we would get uptight by post like this or ban you for the statements you made, after all its merely your opinion :wink:

But I want to comment on your post above. A 2x4 with diff flock will never keep up with a real 4x4 in the conditions you mentioned even though many car salesman will try and convince you differently, second of all, I do not think the okes who designed a Hilux had the abuse you mentioned above in mind for it. Then I also think that the aerodynamics (or lack there of i.e high wind resistance) of the stuff you tow may also have just as much or even more of an impact on the power loss you experienced then the weight you pull.

In any case I which you well with your rebuilt project, hope you get her up and running very soon, I mean any man can tolerate the driver abuse ( by the vehicle as well as by his friends, wife, kids, the dogs, the maids, the garden boy, the neighbours etc.) of driving a landy only so long before you crack :twisted: :twisted:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

I was reading up about the Land Rover a while back, and it was originally designed as a 'tractor', for use on farms in the UK, rather than as an outright 4x4 overland vehicle. So, it's not surprising that it's ideal for your purpose.

The 2.7i engine is as tough as nails, but I suppose these things happen. Hope you get her running soon, so that you can enjoy driving in style again! But using a 4x2 in the manner you were doing will put an immense strain on any vehicle, particularly the drive train.

-F_D

Bees
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6, 4x4, D/C, A/T. En een gevaarlike petrol voet.

Post by Bees »

I must say, I am very very happy with my 2700i 4x2, I did the Atlantis dunes with mine and only got stuck once, and not even that stuck. But yes 2,1 tons is a bit rough.
Try Toyota's 3000 DE diesel, I don't know much about them, but I think it will do that kind of job much better, it's more in the tractor class. :)

And I hope you can enjoy your Hilux again soon.
Die lewe is 'n lied, sing blik$em sing
Gary Frank
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Gary Frank »

Lo all,
My Hilux is back up and running. It cost a total of R6940.00 for a new sub, balance shaft, gaskets and other bits. Started her up last night and she purred like when I first got her. (I think that the 90000 km since the last service & oil change had a bit to do with the crank saying howzit - must remember to service more often in the future)
Picked up a landrover S3 rolling chassis complete with diffs, props ,free wheel hubs and steering box for R1200.0 at the local scrapyard with very little rust. Gonna sand blast and paint and then transfer my S3 onto the new chassis.
Anyone remember the Landrover forward controls we drove in the army? I'm gonna go look at one on Sunday. Any info on the 4 x 4 capabilities?
Later GFR
Evert Deyzel
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Vehicle: 94 Hilux DC 2.2

Post by Evert Deyzel »

ek was paasnaweek in mosambiek saam friende in n jeep cherokee sport 3.7p en toe ons opad terug was het die ding
se ratkas gebreek. toe sleep n singlecab 2.7i 4x4 ons terug tot by die grens 730km. hy het die jeep met 5 mense, 5mense se bagasie en kamp toerusting, 4mense se duik toerusting en n redelike groot rubberduck wat volgelaai is gesleep. ons is so 110km/h gesleep en het geen probleme gehad nie

Go TOYOTA!!!!
92 Hilux dc 2.2
MikeM suspension with 50mm lift

ImageImageImage
Niel

Post by Niel »

Wonder wat sy petrol verbruik was (die TOY s'n) :?:
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Niel wrote:Wonder wat sy petrol verbruik was (die TOY s'n) :?:
Probably not quite as good as the Jeep's... :mrgreen:

-F_D

Gary Frank
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Gary Frank »

Aaaarrggg....
Hilux is dead.... the immobiliser thinks that the bakkie has been stolen (most proberly from standing for 2 months) and has shut down the computer (3RZ-FE).
Had to tow the hilux to the local Toyota dealer and am now doing the wait and see thing (Dont worry, I didn't use the Landy as a tow vehicle....that would have been a slap in the face)
Has anyone else had this problem or is it just my luck?
Later GFR
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Must be just your luck. I have never had this and my 2.7 sometimes stands for long periods of time. I do now use a regulated battery charger to keep the battery charged, because the Netstar used to drain it within four days of non-use. No problems now!

-F_D

CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Gary, My dad had a Corolla who's immobiliser used to do the same thing. So it sounds like it could be that, or not :twisted:
To God be the glory
Gary Frank
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Gary Frank »

Bad news, they say its gonna cost R4500.00 to repair but they cant say what happened....sure is lonely in the saddle since the horse died..
Anyways, the landy gets me where I need to be,even if I'm 2 hours late

Later
GFR
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Gary,

Try get a second opinion.

Doesn't sound right to me. Either another Dealer, or perhaps an Auto-electrician. Worst case scenario, get one from a Scrapyard.

-F_D

Arri
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 2.7VVT-i Raised Body Raider s/c lwb 2008

Post by Arri »

Welcome Andre'

I also have 2x4, complies with most of my needs day to day, I have done the serious stuff with a Cruiser and Landy in the days prior to Landy
loosing it's name in SA. Nowadays they break down on tar roads or their turbo diesels get messed up by the dealership on a routine service, It's a pitty though
if you think of their heritage before we knew what a Hilux was. You won't go wrong with a SFA. Myself, I am looking at the new Suzuki Jimny comming very soon just for fun, They come with real low range and always surprise even the toughest cruiser people with their capability because they so light small and short. But we'll see what they go for when launched in a month or two. I wish we saw the Toyota Tundra and Hilux Vigo's in SA with their powerfull engines, but with our rocketting fuel prise I can understand why they are not available in SA .
Gary Frank
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Gary Frank »

Back in the saddle again.
The egg-spurts summised that sumhow my motor kicked backwards and clapped the new timming chain tensioner loose, this fell to the bottom of the housing and broke the cam chain into stukkies and one of the stukkies cracked the crank position sensor which shorted out part of the computer. The showed me the pieces as proof of this theory.
I find this VERY hard to believe and also noticed that I now have a brand new silencer fitted. What I thing happened was that the immobiliser shut down the computer and somewhere along the line they managed to fire on the exhaust stroke, this would have blown the silencer and kicked the motor backwards....but then again what do I know??

I must say that these guy really know how to quote.. they saw the damage inside without opening anything and sommer included a new silencer.

Anyway, got the Hilux back yesterday and used R400.00 to tow 1,5t 276km...
Took her back this morning and told the monkeys that the bakkie was pap and VERY heavy on fuel and they double checked everything only to find out that the exhaust timing was one tooth out. long story short, they fixed it and now she's singing again.

Bought a Landy Forward Control in Hermanus 2 weeks ago and am looking at fitting a Hilux 2,4 diesel motor and box much to the disgust of the Landy club...

Later
Gary Frank
GOOSENZ
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: pukekohe
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 4x4

Post by GOOSENZ »

well if you are looking for a hilux 4x4 then i have found another one for $1000 nz dollars it has a 302 windser V8 in it and its a double cab with a snorkel

Return to “4x2 Hilux's Welcome”