Baviaans info EC

Planning a trip or you need information about trails in your area.
Maddoglips
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: P.E.
Vehicle: Raider 2.2 4x4; Mikem 50mm raised suspension, long range tank, Monroe gasses all round.

Baviaans info EC

Post by Maddoglips »

Hi All

Attached is some data on the Baviaans in the Eastern Cape.

Unfortunately I'm not able to load all as it says the files are to big but hey I tried, if you're interested send me a message with your e-mail and I can forward on the details to you.

I obtained these details as I'm planning on taking my wife and 4yr old out for a few days on Friday to have a break and see some country side.

Wish us luck as Its a test of the recently aquired toy 4x4.

Have a goodf new year all. :wink:

Zane
Attachments
BAVIAANSKLOOF ACTIVITIES.doc
(152 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
BAVIAANSKLOOF RATES AND CONTACT DETAILS.doc
(172.5 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
It's better to Burn Out then Fade Away.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Baviaans info EC

Post by Mud Dog »

Well, good luck then, but you should'nt need it with the Lux! :D: Have a fantastic break and trip. :thumbup: :wink:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
RoadRunner
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux '99 2.7i D/C 4x4

Post by RoadRunner »

Thanks MadDogLips

I'm definitely going there this year.
Maddoglips
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: P.E.
Vehicle: Raider 2.2 4x4; Mikem 50mm raised suspension, long range tank, Monroe gasses all round.

Post by Maddoglips »

Andy Cheers we back and defi enjoyed it.

Thinus, i've been to Baviaans plenty but this time we did the entire route from Willowmore through to Patensie and WOW awesome, unfortunately we only had enough time to do it in 2 days but still it was fun.

I'll try a little later to upload some pics in the appropriate section and give a more detailed report of the trip.

I must say though, MY TOY was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! 7k's to a litre on the road and 5.8 on the route which I think is brilliant seen as the last 100ks, I could get out of 1st and 2nd.

The only hassle she gave me was the last 20k's my battery light kept coming on and off but I think its a loose connection and dust which caused this as after a bit of electrical spray and fiddling it stopped.

Thinus I have got further info which I couldn't upload for what ever reason but pm your e-mail address and I'll forward it on and I'll try and scan the map in for you aswell.

Zane
It's better to Burn Out then Fade Away.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Looking forward to that trip report! :D: :wink:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “Places to go”