Drawer System

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
Rite1
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Drawer System

Post by Rite1 »

Good Morning fellow Hilux Men

Would anyone be able to give me an idea on how to build a drawer system for my hilux ? It's a real mission to get in and out of the bin of this bakkie. Maybe someone can give a sketch/plan on how to do it DIY ?
EX :05 2.7VVT-i SRX S/C , 29MHZ Radio , Warn M8000 , Hella Dynaview Spots , National Luna Dual Battery & Contoller , BFGMT 16" , Garmin Quest

08 3.0D4D TUNA, 29MHZ RADIO (P21), Warn M8000, Hella Rally Spots, National Luna Dual Battery & Controller, Full Iron Man Suspension, Engel 40lt, 500w & 150w Inverter, Garmin Quest & Nuvi 500, Ipod Prep
Scooter
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: JHB
Vehicle: '94 Raider, '05 Vigo 4.0 v6

Re: Drawer System

Post by Scooter »

Have a look in the Modifications section. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52 Whitters from this forum has posted a bunch of his home made accesories and has includeds few diagrams and snap shots of the drawer system he has built.
Good luck with it.
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

Return to “The Workshop”