2003 Toyota Hilux 3.0KZTE 2X4

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
schwartac
Town: Durban
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0KZTE

2003 Toyota Hilux 3.0KZTE 2X4

Post by schwartac »

Hi People....i am stuck in a situation, where one of my remote controls for the factory fitted alarm system ( Conlog i beleive), seems to have stopped working.... The second remote works fine, however whatever i try, i cannot get the primary remote to actify the alarm....I have approached Toyota dealership, who qouted some rediculous price to re-program the system.....Can anyone advse where i can go to get this remote re-programmed/replaced/repaired...at a reasonable price.....!!!

I am at this stage, a bit loathe to replace the system, as i want to keep vehicle as standard as possible, as far as electrics go....

Allen
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: 2003 Toyota Hilux 3.0KZTE 2X4

Post by OOOOMS »

See link here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11340&hilit=conlog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Perhaps they can assist :thumbup:
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by OOOOMS »

Here we go, found 'em ;-) They are the supplier's and fixers of the Conlog units.

Gemtron Cc
Company address
81 Corner of Rabie St & Elise Rd, Fontainebleau, 2194, Randburg
Phone
011 793 5639
schwartac
Town: Durban
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0KZTE

Post by schwartac »

Thanks, will give them a shout......only problem will be getting the unit to them, as im in Durban...!!

Tell me , will the vehicle run, with the unit un-plugged...???

Allen ....

Return to “The Workshop”