Load sensor valve op 3.0 DVD.

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1994 2.2 4y 4x4 D/C Toyota Hi-Lux
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Load sensor valve op 3.0 DVD.

Post by The Legend »

Het iemand dalk n foto waar die load sensor valve gestel is op n DVD 3.0 spesifiek.Hy het nuwe vere ingesit en die bakkie n bietjie gelig. Toyota weet nie waarvan hy praat toe my broer vir hulle vra die load sensor valve te steL
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Re: Load sensor valve op 3.0 DVD.

Post by ChrisF »

net langs die agter diff, tussen die as en die chassis.

soek net so bietjie op die forum, dink Pieter het laas n link geplaas na n thread waar die valve behoorlik bespreek word.
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: 4.0L V6 Vigo 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC249

Post by Mylux »

Hi Dawie,
Here, I hope this will help.

Cheers
Greg
Attachments
c111605e01.png
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1994 2.2 4y 4x4 D/C Toyota Hi-Lux
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Post by The Legend »

Thanx Greg
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”
FIRSTGEER
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
Club VHF Licence: HC 109

Post by FIRSTGEER »

I have also changed my syspention to OME and wish to set the load sensor.Can someone explain how one does this.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Tony, you've raised the suspension but you've also increased the load on the rear axle with you camper build. The load sensor is there to apportion more braking power to the rear as the load increases, so you could increase the proportion quite dramatically without having the rear wheels locking up - thus improving your overall braking and easing the work-load of the front brakes.

Without looking at your LSPV setup, there must be an adjustment on one of the linkages (probably the one at the axle end) ... turn it out to it's fullest or if the adjustment thread is long enough, to the same amount as what your suspension was raised by. If the thread is not long enough, you might have to "tweak" the long link arm a bit by bending it downwards a bit ( you cannot bend it too far before you run the risk of inverting the lower linkage on full extension .... best is to do this with the rear lifted and the axle hanging freely).
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
FIRSTGEER
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
Club VHF Licence: HC 109

Post by FIRSTGEER »

Thanks Andy makes sense.I will check it out this week.I feel my front brakes are wearing much too fast.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Yup, needs to be done. :winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Nutydread
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux

Post by Nutydread »

Fantastic thank you for this thread I need this checked.
I'm doing a brake upgrade to improve braking, but I now believe this could quite well not be set up properly after my lift is as done.
Obelix and Dogmatix
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

Post by Obelix and Dogmatix »

Guys download the manual from the club website, it explains exactly how to do it.
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!

Return to “The Workshop”