Wiring diagram YN 4x4

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
Henk Lombard
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Indwe
Vehicle: 79 ser Land Cruiser

Wiring diagram YN 4x4

Post by Henk Lombard »

Hi all. 2 Weeks ago I bought myself a 1991 4Y Hilux 4x4 with a Ford V6 engine. It is currently still very rough, but there is a lot of potential. Currently my main problem is to fix the wiring to as original as possible. It seems all of the previous owners thought they knew better than Toyota when it came to wiring, and in the process, completely butchering the wiring. I am aware that there would be a couple of mods when it comes to the charging system, as the V6 and 4Y engines are not 100 per cent the same. None of the fuse boxes have their original covers either, so it complicates the repair even more. Is there anybody out there who would be able to supply me with a reasonable diagram please?
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vioolsdrift
Vehicle: 2010 4.0 V6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: N/A

Re: Wiring diagram YN 4x4

Post by Froll »

Hi Henk, if you look on the main forum page, you will see a topic Hilux workshop manuals. The wiring diagram is there. I think you may have to be a paid up member to open these topics. :thumbup:
Henk Lombard
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Henk Lombard »

Thanks Roger!
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Those topics are open to the general forum members, not just club members. :winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Henk Lombard
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Henk Lombard »

Thanks guys. Found, downoaded and printed. :thumbup:

Return to “The Workshop”