Spare parts

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
Hiluxurious-livin
Town: Leiden
Vehicle: LN65 camper

Spare parts

Post by Hiluxurious-livin »

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I recently bought a Hilux LN65 (1985) 4wd with camper build on the back. It’s a single cab but has full entry to the camper part, the camper is not a seperate unit. The car has a lot of rust and I am desperately looking to replace body parts. I found some stuff in OZ but was hoping I could find some a bit closer. A lot off people are telling me that almost all old European Hilux’s have been send to Africa and it’s inpossible to find parts in Europe. I live in the Netherlands by the way. I was hoping there are some people here that might be able to help me. To start out with I am looking for front doors (R&L) and also floor panels are welcome. Maybe even an entire chassis if possible. I know it’s a shot in the dark but just giving it a go here!
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: krugersdorp
Vehicle: Prado 90 V6 3.4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X100

Re: Spare parts

Post by mcw »

hi Glen

see below i sourced i lot of body parts from these guys for my 96 hilux .doors bonnet lights ,they are chinese copies i suspect
How ever the are fitted perfectly

AUTO BODY SPARES KRUGERSDORP LTD
Auto body shop in Krugersdorp
Address: Luipaard St, Boltonia, Krugersdorp, 1739
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 12AM
Phone: 011 953 1467

give them a call.you would have to import to Netherlands

Martin
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Spare parts

Post by Mud Dog »

Welcome Glen! :thumbup:

You can also try these guys .....

http://www.grandmark.co.za/automotive-body/

I got doors from them just a few months back.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “The Workshop”