DASHBOARD

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
Beastly Black
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

DASHBOARD

Post by Beastly Black »

Hi guys

I am looking for a dashboard (grey or black) and front bumper indicators to fit a 1988 Hilux.

Does anyone know where I can find these parts for a decent price?

Thanks! :D
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Re: DASHBOARD

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Have you found a dash yet? must it be complete, or what must it consist of, would a brown one be any good to you, what price are you willing to pay?
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
Beastly Black
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Beastly Black »

Hi!

Actually no luck yet with the Dash. A brown ne would do just fine. Never actually bought a dash before so how much will you be willing to offer for it. It has to be the full dashboard as the one we have has been slaughtered.

Thanks a lot!
SYRON CONVERSIONS
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Will have a look in the container and see what there is during the day, got no lights in there yet.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
Beastly Black
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by Beastly Black »

Hi,

I'm having HUGE problems with a guy that has promised to give me the back seats for the vehicle i bought from him but he is just stalling us all the time. You don't perhaps also have some back seats for a Toyato hilux do you?

:-)

Thanks so much!!

Return to “The Workshop”