Toyota Stout 4x4 Gear Layout

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
Scorpio786
Town: Durban
Vehicle: Built Up Jeep

Toyota Stout 4x4 Gear Layout

Post by Scorpio786 »

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please assist me with a 4x4 Gear Knob for a Toyota Stout with the diagram imprinted on it or a diagram of the 4x4 gear layout. I have just purchased a Jeep that is running a Toyota Stout Drivetrain.

Regard.
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Re: Toyota Stout 4x4 Gear Layout

Post by Hoppy »

The "Stout" was never released in 4x4

The first generation Hilux 4x4 (looked ilke a Stout) had the same gear paterrn as all the later hilux's, but with a 4spd cast iron box.

Sorry, i don't have a pic.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
anton obeco
Town: Randburg
Vehicle: 2008 D4D 4x4

Re: Toyota Stout 4x4 Gear Layout

Post by anton obeco »

Yes Ziyaad, the Stout never came in 4x4. If it was me, I would sell this Jeep asap. You never know what chassis you have now... :D
Attachments
I dont have a pic of a Stout either. I do have one of a Jeep with a Hilux chassis though...
I dont have a pic of a Stout either. I do have one of a Jeep with a Hilux chassis though...

Return to “The Workshop”