Member's Tech Tips

Some useful articles on doing it yourself
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Member's Tech Tips

Post by Family_Dog »

It is sometimes difficult to find the useful information provided by Members, because this info gets swallowed by all the associated posts. Let's keep tips in this forum, but NO DISCUSSIONS on the tips. If you want to discuss the tip, open a new thread directly under Technical Discussion.

The idea is to provide a quick and easy list of quick tips for Members experiencing minor problems with their Hilux's.

Mods will DELETE all off-topic posts in this forum, which would otherwise become meaningless as the tips will get lost once more. Please add more tips using an appropriate topic heading or create a new topic if needed.

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Re: Member's Tech Tips

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

After a long day at work, putting together a V8 engine, then working at home on the 4x4, checking this web site most of the evening My recommendation is that it is now time for bed, goodnight to all of you fine men

Will post some tips here another time 8)

(FD you can delete this tomorrow evening okay) :wink:
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan

Return to “Useful Articles”