Wildebeest Off Road trailers

Let us know where we can buy what. Please have a look at the "Template" post before you post something here.
Dewald Posthumus
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Hilux 3.0D4d 4x4

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi All,

Having spent the last couple of months looking at various trailer manufacturers, I took the time out to visit Wildebeest off road trailers over the weekend and would like to give some feedback from my perspective. I am in no way affiliated to Wildebeest, just doing my bit of word of mouth about a great product.

Firstly, I found the design to be simple, yet very effective - all the kitchen necessities on one side, together with with a jerry can bracket folding open into a small table or replacing the jerry can bracket with a storage bin as a bar. There is ample space to pack your chairs, tents, gazebo's etc. In both models, the power pack is installed at the back of the trailer, with easy access from the rear door. The battery is hidden away in the floor of the trailer, thus leaving the nose cone open for packing (Executive model) or the fridge slider (Kalfie model). The models were very sturdy and the guys were jumping onto the mud guards/ fenders to show us how strong they are..

Secondly, we experienced the workmanship to be of a very high standard. The cabling of the power cables are well hidden away and the ones I could access, I shaked them around, only for the trailer to move and the cables to stay put.

Go and have a look and decide for yourself..

http://www.wildebeestoffroad.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '98 LTD
ORRA Call Sign: X107

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Also visited their factory in Koedoespoort; share your sentiments. Only trouble is, is that you can't get finance as they are not listed with some board or another.

I'm also a Metalian fan, but ja ...trying to scrape the deposit together :mrgreen:

Paul Grobler.
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Koedoeskop
Vehicle: 2009 L/C 4500 EFI S/C And 2006 L/C 105 Gx 4500 EFI

Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi Dewald

Lyk na baie netjiese trailers sal graag gaan loer daar !!
:boss: :boss:

Johan Kriel
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Okahandja
Vehicle: 2.5 SC 4x4

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Good, mine will be delivered in March.
Johan Kriel

FJ Cruiser '12

Return to “Shopping Index”

• Information