"Front Runner" Drawer System

Members' DIY projects
Obelix and Dogmatix
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

"Front Runner" Drawer System

Post by Obelix and Dogmatix »

Morning All

Someone at the year function at Serendipity mentioned that they had a drawing for a drawer system similar to the front runner drawer system. And for the life of me I cannot remember who!!!!.

So If some one has a drawing of a similar drawer system that they would like to share please PM me.

Thanks
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!
MattD4D
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Cape town
Vehicle: 2012 Toyota Hilux double cab 3.0D4D 4x4. Safari Snorkel, Escape Gear seat covers and dash covers, levelling kit, long range fuel tank, dual battery system, 40L engel

Re: "Front Runner" Drawer System

Post by MattD4D »

If you manage to get hold of these, please could you let me know as currently in planning stages.

Thanks
Obelix and Dogmatix
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

Re: "Front Runner" Drawer System

Post by Obelix and Dogmatix »

Matt just subscribe to the post and you will get automatic notification of any further posts.
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!

Return to “Build your own:”