Lions Rebal 4x4 challenge George

Clarence
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Pipe Car

Lions Rebal 4x4 challenge George

Post by Clarence »

The George Lions is having a 4X4 fun day in conjuntion with Rebel 4X4. Non MSA related with classes for street legal to modified pipe cars.
- std production
- modified class
- super modified
- 2X4 buggies

Entry fee will be ±R200, need to get the final amounts from the LIONS. We have allready arranged the EC guys to jion us, may the pipecars perhaps leave the vehicles here after the Bathurst challenge to do this one ?

George tourism oord will help with camping and other nice places, Harolds Bay camping etc. Lions will entertain and refresh us with a braai and prize giving afterwards at their place.

Contact me, Colin 083 4401 956 or Evan 083 447 1302 for more details.

I will post more detail as soon as I have some.
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Re: Lions Rebal 4x4 challenge George

Post by pietpetoors »

When will this take place?
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

From the LCCSA...

The Vredendal Lions club (not the ones in red...!) have their annual 4x4 day on 25 July 2009. Last year's event saw a huge increase in participants with close to 70 vehicles participating.

All proceeds go to charity and this is an event that involves both drivers and spectators. Every challenge/obstacle offers easy escape routes and the driver can choose the level of difficulty. Vehicles compete in different classes ranging from open diffs, rear diff lock only, front and rear diff lock to non-standard, thus giving everyone a fair chance.

This is NOT an extreme challenge and is suitable for all types of 4x4 vehicles. Drivers with little/no experience will not feel out of sorts. There are more advanced challenges for the brave at heart albeit mostly optional. Lots of prizes are up for grabs. Cash bar available.

Once again, this is a charity event. Please support this and make it a wortwhile breakaway. It is really great fun.

More info here:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Clarence
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Pipe Car

Post by Clarence »

Now i am confused eric one is in George and the other is in Vredendal
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Clarence, dunno... This is the one from the LCCSA site, I never realised there were two events similar in name only a couple of weeks apart. Anyway, info is for those who are interested. Many here are unable to read the LCCSA forum as you have to be a member in order to do so.

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Return to “Eastern Cape”