2011 Northern Region GTG

User avatar
Chaber Canvas
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 am
Town: Dalview Brakpan
Vehicle: 2.7Hilux 2002
Real Name: Chane

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 am

Ou vale1 wrote:
Thunder02 wrote::eh:Hi Koos,we have paid as asked,i've got bank slip,don't have access to skanner so can't send proof unless you give me a fax number.
Into which account have you made the payment? The latest list I received from Thaba Monate does'nt have Gerber on it or did you use another reference.
Hi Koos, i have once again spoken to Nadia at Thabo Monata who has confirmed my payment.
She has sent me confirmation on e-mail, if you pm me your e-mail address i will forward this to you.
"Covering Everything under the sun"
www.chabercanvas.co.za
Email:canvas4x4covers@yahoo.co.uk

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 am

Liyaduma02 wrote:
Ou vale1 wrote:
Thunder02 wrote::eh:Hi Koos,we have paid as asked,i've got bank slip,don't have access to skanner so can't send proof unless you give me a fax number.
Into which account have you made the payment? The latest list I received from Thaba Monate does'nt have Gerber on it or did you use another reference.
Hi Koos, i have once again spoken to Nadia at Thabo Monata who has confirmed my payment.
She has sent me confirmation on e-mail, if you pm me your e-mail address i will forward this to you.
Tx Chane, ook nounet 'n update gekry. "Koos.Vermeulen@fluor.com"

User avatar
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited
Real Name: Francisco the Great
Club VHF Licence: B338
Location: Roodepoort

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 am

Ou vale1 wrote:
Liyaduma02 wrote:
Ou vale1 wrote:
Thunder02 wrote::eh:Hi Koos,we have paid as asked,i've got bank slip,don't have access to skanner so can't send proof unless you give me a fax number.
Into which account have you made the payment? The latest list I received from Thaba Monate does'nt have Gerber on it or did you use another reference.
Hi Koos, i have once again spoken to Nadia at Thabo Monata who has confirmed my payment.
She has sent me confirmation on e-mail, if you pm me your e-mail address i will forward this to you.
Tx Chane, ook nounet 'n update gekry. "Koos.Vermeulen@fluor.com"
Okay, now that our deposit has been sorted out thanks to Chane and Neil the fart :thumbup: , when do I need to pay the balance of R200 and into which bank account or do I pay at the function? :think:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
ImageImageImage Link BrokenImageImage Link Broken
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
Cell: 076 122 3744 E-Mail: fpanaino@gmail.com
Bear Grylls calls it "Ultimate Survival", overlanders call it "Camping"

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Dis hoe sake nou staan:
Ou vale1 wrote:Stand 1: Tjokkie(paid)
Stand 2: Jingo73(paid). Lazy Lizzard(paid)
Stand 3: Lollie(paid), Luckyhit(paid)
Stand 4: JohanM(paid), Austin(-R200)
Stand 5: Donkey(paid), Alien1147(-R200), Thunder02(paid)
Stand 6: Ou vale(paid), Popmar(paid)
Stand 7: Marius Smit(paid), OOOOMS(paid)
Stand 8: Stef(paid), HennieJ2(-R200)Kenneth(-200)
Stand 10: Caskru(paid), Legend35(paid)
Stand 11: Danman(paid), Toppie(paid), HouDaNouDa(-R200)
Stand 12: ToyX4(paid), SuidWes(paid), Gert-Redelinghuys(-R200)

This is how we will be camping, now we just need to settle the outstanding payments as per my PM's.
If by Friday 21/10 any payments is still outstanding we will give preference to members not listed who
want to pay to secure a spot.
Thaba Monate Chalets and Rooibok layout.jpg
Last edited by Ou vale1 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IISARGE
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Town: brackenhurst ext2
Vehicle: 2700i 4x2 hilux
Real Name: kenneth
Location: Alberton

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 pm

GOOD DAY KOOS I WOULD STILL LIKE TO ATEND THE YEAR END FUNCTION BUT I CAN ONLY PAY AT THE END OF THE MONTH IS THAT OK ? :beg:
Piece of Cake...!
ImageImage

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 19884
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm

IISARGE wrote:GOOD DAY KOOS I WOULD STILL LIKE TO ATEND THE YEAR END FUNCTION BUT I CAN ONLY PAY AT THE END OF THE MONTH IS THAT OK ? :beg:
Ahhhh....the bread man is still around :thumbup:

I am sure we can find a spot for the Breadman, ne Koos?

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:44 pm

OOOOMS wrote:
IISARGE wrote:GOOD DAY KOOS I WOULD STILL LIKE TO ATEND THE YEAR END FUNCTION BUT I CAN ONLY PAY AT THE END OF THE MONTH IS THAT OK ? :beg:
Ahhhh....the bread man is still around :thumbup:

I am sure we can find a spot for the Breadman, ne Koos?
He's on the list (PM sent)

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Ou vale1 wrote:Dis hoe sake nou staan:
Ou vale1 wrote:Stand 1: Tjokkie(paid)
Stand 2: Jingo73(paid). Lazy Lizzard(paid)
Stand 3: Lollie(paid), Luckyhit(paid)
Stand 4: JohanM(paid), Austin(-R200)
Stand 5: Donkey(paid), Alien1147(-R200), Thunder02(paid)
Stand 6: Ou vale(paid), Popmar(paid)
Stand 7: Marius Smit(paid), OOOOMS(paid)
Stand 8: Stef(paid), HennieJ2(-R200)Kenneth(-200)
Stand 10: Caskru(paid), Legend35(paid)
Stand 11: Danman(paid), Toppie(paid), HouDaNouDa(paid)
Stand 12: ToyX4(paid), SuidWes(paid), Gert-Redelinghuys(-R200)

This is how we will be camping, now we just need to settle the outstanding payments as per my PM's.
If by Friday 21/10 any payments is still outstanding we will give preference to members not listed who
want to pay to secure a spot.
Thaba Monate Chalets and Rooibok layout.jpg
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS TO THABA MONATE!
Contact/PM me to make arrangements

Please go to the post regarding catering and cast your vote! Time is running out and caterers are getting flooded with work for the seasonal period. :beg:
Last edited by Ou vale1 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:40 am

BUMP

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Bump
Ou vale1 wrote:
Ou vale1 wrote:Dis hoe sake nou staan:
Ou vale1 wrote:Stand 1: Tjokkie(paid)
Stand 2: Jingo73(paid). Lazy Lizzard(paid)
Stand 3: Lollie(paid), Luckyhit(paid)
Stand 4: JohanM(paid), Austin(-R200)
Stand 5: Donkey(paid), Alien1147(-R200), Thunder02(paid)
Stand 6: Ou vale(paid), Popmar(paid)
Stand 7: Marius Smit(paid), OOOOMS(paid)
Stand 8: Stef(paid), HennieJ2(-R200)Kenneth(-200)
Stand 10: Caskru(paid), Legend35(paid)
Stand 11: Danman(paid), Toppie(paid), HouDaNouDa(paid)
Stand 12: ToyX4(paid), SuidWes(paid), Gert-Redelinghuys(-R200)

This is how we will be camping, now we just need to settle the outstanding payments as per my PM's.
If by Friday 21/10 any payments is still outstanding we will give preference to members not listed who
want to pay to secure a spot.
Thaba Monate Chalets and Rooibok layout.jpg
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS TO THABA MONATE!
Contact/PM me to make arrangements

Please go to the post regarding catering and cast your vote! Time is running out and caterers are getting flooded with work for the seasonal period. :beg:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=21651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Ou vale1 wrote:Bump
Ou vale1 wrote:
Ou vale1 wrote:Dis hoe sake nou staan:
Ou vale1 wrote:Stand 1: Tjokkie(paid)
Stand 2: Jingo73(paid). Lazy Lizzard(paid)
Stand 3: Lollie(paid), Luckyhit(paid)
Stand 4: JohanM(paid), Austin(-R200)
Stand 5: Donkey(paid), Alien1147(-R200), Thunder02(paid)
Stand 6: Ou vale(paid), Popmar(paid)
Stand 7: Marius Smit(paid), OOOOMS(paid)
Stand 8: Stef(paid), HennieJ2(-R200)Kenneth(-200)
Stand 10: Caskru(paid), Legend35(paid)
Stand 11: Danman(paid), Toppie(paid), HouDaNouDa(paid)
Stand 12: ToyX4(paid), SuidWes(paid), Gert-Redelinghuys(-R200)

This is how we will be camping, now we just need to settle the outstanding payments as per my PM's.
If by Friday 21/10 any payments is still outstanding we will give preference to members not listed who
want to pay to secure a spot.
Thaba Monate Chalets and Rooibok layout.jpg
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS TO THABA MONATE!
Contact/PM me to make arrangements

Please go to the post regarding catering and cast your vote! Time is running out and caterers are getting flooded with work for the seasonal period. :beg:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=21651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Can we have the names of day visitors and if they will be joining us for whatever catering we arrange?

Old dog
Gunta?
Thabo?
Nuwwling?
My Lux
Last edited by Ou vale1 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:51 pm

bump

User avatar
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Real Name: Johan
Club VHF Licence: HC262
Location: Selection Park

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Please support this poll as we need to finalize the arrangements :thumbup:
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 19884
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 pm

legend35 wrote:Please support this poll as we need to finalize the arrangements :thumbup:
This one.... viewtopic.php?f=157&t=21651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am

I'm sure the Breadman can squeeeeze by stand 5, that way it reduces a lot of short trips to the "oven", reduces the risk of blisters, heat/sun stroke, snake bites, and so forth. :silent:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

User avatar
Gunta
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1873
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 1996 80 series Land Cruiser VX 4500 EFI UK Import. Long range tank, Iron man suspension, ARB Bullbar, Front and rear diff locks, 33" BFG muds, Snorkel and attitude.
Real Name: Mark
Location: Gauteng

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 am

Hope to make it. :thumbup:
Worry about the things you can do something about, If you can't don't worry.
Live life to the fullest with no regrets.

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 am

Gunta wrote:Hope to make it. :thumbup:
I'll bring a "camp chair repair kit" just for you, please do not disappoint :mocking: :laugh2:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

Popmar
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Town: Albertskroon Johannesburg
Vehicle: Hi Lux
Real Name: Martin

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 am

Koos, Mark en almal wat by die Thabo Monate reëlings betrokke is asook almal wat dit gaan bywoon.
Ek weet ek is `n nuwe lid en gewoonlik moet sulke mense hulle monde hou (in hierdie geval hulle vingers van die sleutelbord af).
Ek is nie seker hoe sulke geleenthede (die saam kampery) gewoonlik geskied nie.
In die verlede het ek heelwat kampe gereël en was my ondervinding dat almal nie almal regtig leer ken nie. Sommige m ense is mos maar inkennig en meng moeiliker met ander. Dit is wel so dat ek waargeneem het dat `n hele klomp mekaar reeds van te vore ontmoet het en gemaklik met mekaar gesels en mekaar se teenwoordigheid geniet.
Ander is vreemd en voel dus bietjie uitgesluit en as `n volgende kamp of geleentheid aangebied word wil hulle dan nie weer daaraan deelneem nie.
As `n moontlike oplossing vir sodanige probleem het ons gewoonlik een of ander samesyn gereël. Dit is nou behalwe die saam etery en miskien saam om die vuur sit en kekkel in die aand.
Ek sal graag wil voorstel dat ons miskien Saterdag middag vir `n uur of wat bymekaar sal kom en `n speletjie of twee speel.
Dit sal nie fisies wees nie – behalwe loop – en as jy dink dit is fiesies –lag. Dit is nie so-iets soos dit by baie van die byeenkomste is `n verspoegbokdrol kompetisie nie.
As ek nou in diepte op die kompetisie ingaan sal ek die geheime daarvan verklap.
Die speletjies behels dat man en vrou deelneem en kan ek julle waarborg dat elkeen dit sal geniet.
Graag sal ek hoor hoe die mense daaroor voel.
Ek kan die speletjies met sê maar Mark en Koos telefonies bespreek sodat hulle kan luister of dit gevaarlik is en kan hulle dan eventueel sê of dit goed is of nie.

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 19884
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 am

Klink soos 'n goeie plan Martin, ek't geen probleem nie, reel gerus met Koos wat die event en schedule co-ordineer :thumbup:

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 am

Popmar wrote:Koos, Mark en almal wat by die Thabo Monate reëlings betrokke is asook almal wat dit gaan bywoon.
Ek weet ek is `n nuwe lid en gewoonlik moet sulke mense hulle monde hou (in hierdie geval hulle vingers van die sleutelbord af).
Ek is nie seker hoe sulke geleenthede (die saam kampery) gewoonlik geskied nie.
In die verlede het ek heelwat kampe gereël en was my ondervinding dat almal nie almal regtig leer ken nie. Sommige m ense is mos maar inkennig en meng moeiliker met ander. Dit is wel so dat ek waargeneem het dat `n hele klomp mekaar reeds van te vore ontmoet het en gemaklik met mekaar gesels en mekaar se teenwoordigheid geniet.
Ander is vreemd en voel dus bietjie uitgesluit en as `n volgende kamp of geleentheid aangebied word wil hulle dan nie weer daaraan deelneem nie.
As `n moontlike oplossing vir sodanige probleem het ons gewoonlik een of ander samesyn gereël. Dit is nou behalwe die saam etery en miskien saam om die vuur sit en kekkel in die aand.
Ek sal graag wil voorstel dat ons miskien Saterdag middag vir `n uur of wat bymekaar sal kom en `n speletjie of twee speel.
Dit sal nie fisies wees nie – behalwe loop – en as jy dink dit is fiesies –lag. Dit is nie so-iets soos dit by baie van die byeenkomste is `n verspoegbokdrol kompetisie nie.
As ek nou in diepte op die kompetisie ingaan sal ek die geheime daarvan verklap.
Die speletjies behels dat man en vrou deelneem en kan ek julle waarborg dat elkeen dit sal geniet.
Graag sal ek hoor hoe die mense daaroor voel.
Ek kan die speletjies met sê maar Mark en Koos telefonies bespreek sodat hulle kan luister of dit gevaarlik is en kan hulle dan eventueel sê of dit goed is of nie.
Hi Popmar I can't find the Engels virgin (English version) of your post, :cry: toe maar - just pulling your leg :mocking:

I hear what you're saying and agree wiff you - but generally, if not all the time, we get along very well, we're a happy family :dance1:

Regards
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

Popmar
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Town: Albertskroon Johannesburg
Vehicle: Hi Lux
Real Name: Martin

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am

Donkey,

I sukkel with ten of the official eleven languages of the country. :blushing:
The reason for me writing in one of the languages that :wink2:

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 am

My Afrikaans issie so sleggie :lmao: , Donkey speel maar net met oom :mocking: . Ek weet van anne mense wat sal bietjie sukkel :taunt:
Ons sien mekkar op die kamp dan :thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

User avatar
Gunta
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1873
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 1996 80 series Land Cruiser VX 4500 EFI UK Import. Long range tank, Iron man suspension, ARB Bullbar, Front and rear diff locks, 33" BFG muds, Snorkel and attitude.
Real Name: Mark
Location: Gauteng

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 am

Donkey wrote:
Gunta wrote:Hope to make it. :thumbup:
I'll bring a "camp chair repair kit" just for you, please do not disappoint :mocking: :laugh2:
he he :laugh2:
Worry about the things you can do something about, If you can't don't worry.
Live life to the fullest with no regrets.

Popmar
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Town: Albertskroon Johannesburg
Vehicle: Hi Lux
Real Name: Martin

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 am

Donkey - wie sê ek is `n oom. :roll:
`n Oom is iemand wat oud is en `n wit baard het. :thumbdown:
I bet you I am much younger than you are :yahoo:

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 19884
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 am

Gunta wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Gunta wrote:Hope to make it. :thumbup:
I'll bring a "camp chair repair kit" just for you, please do not disappoint :mocking: :laugh2:
he he :laugh2:
Julle sal kan 'musical chairs' speel... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 am

Popmar wrote:Donkey - wie sê ek is `n oom. :roll:
`n Oom is iemand wat oud is en `n wit baard het. :thumbdown:
I bet you I am much younger than you are :yahoo:
Off you are then to update your profile, :wave: :beg:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

User avatar
Gunta
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1873
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 1996 80 series Land Cruiser VX 4500 EFI UK Import. Long range tank, Iron man suspension, ARB Bullbar, Front and rear diff locks, 33" BFG muds, Snorkel and attitude.
Real Name: Mark
Location: Gauteng

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 am

OOOOMS wrote:
Gunta wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Gunta wrote:Hope to make it. :thumbup:
I'll bring a "camp chair repair kit" just for you, please do not disappoint :mocking: :laugh2:
he he :laugh2:
Julle sal kan 'musical chairs' speel... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wouldn't talk if I were you... :lmao:
Worry about the things you can do something about, If you can't don't worry.
Live life to the fullest with no regrets.

SuidWes
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1038
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:55 pm
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Prado 120 VX
Real Name: Jaco
Club VHF Licence: B35
Location: Cape Town

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 am

Any info on the 4x4 trail? Everyone doing the trail together the Saturday?

Games – Some like it and some don’t… Personally, will rather take the time to explore the resort :thumbup:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away - George Carlin

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Jaco, dis 'n "sagte" trail wat jy meestal 2x4 kan doen en hopelik 'n bietjie wild te sien kry. Daar is een hardebaard vir die waaghalsiges wat die ouens goed gaan besig hou. Ek skat ons sal in kleiner groepe ry, so dit kan almal vir die grootste deel van Saterdag besig hou.

User avatar
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2866
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:43 am
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's
Real Name: Riaan
Location: Wes Transvaal

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Persoonlik sal ek met my kinders speel of rustig sit en n bier geniet as om speletjies te speel....
ImageImage
Image

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 pm

ToyX4 wrote:Persoonlik sal ek met my kinders speel of rustig sit en n bier geniet as om speletjies te speel....
:twisted: Ja gaan nie rustig kan sit en bier drink met daai vlooi van jou wat so rondhol nie :twisted:

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Popmar wrote:Koos, Mark en almal wat by die Thabo Monate reëlings betrokke is asook almal wat dit gaan bywoon.
Ek weet ek is `n nuwe lid en gewoonlik moet sulke mense hulle monde hou (in hierdie geval hulle vingers van die sleutelbord af).
Ek is nie seker hoe sulke geleenthede (die saam kampery) gewoonlik geskied nie.
In die verlede het ek heelwat kampe gereël en was my ondervinding dat almal nie almal regtig leer ken nie. Sommige m ense is mos maar inkennig en meng moeiliker met ander. Dit is wel so dat ek waargeneem het dat `n hele klomp mekaar reeds van te vore ontmoet het en gemaklik met mekaar gesels en mekaar se teenwoordigheid geniet.
Ander is vreemd en voel dus bietjie uitgesluit en as `n volgende kamp of geleentheid aangebied word wil hulle dan nie weer daaraan deelneem nie.
As `n moontlike oplossing vir sodanige probleem het ons gewoonlik een of ander samesyn gereël. Dit is nou behalwe die saam etery en miskien saam om die vuur sit en kekkel in die aand.
Ek sal graag wil voorstel dat ons miskien Saterdag middag vir `n uur of wat bymekaar sal kom en `n speletjie of twee speel.
Dit sal nie fisies wees nie – behalwe loop – en as jy dink dit is fiesies –lag. Dit is nie so-iets soos dit by baie van die byeenkomste is `n verspoegbokdrol kompetisie nie.
As ek nou in diepte op die kompetisie ingaan sal ek die geheime daarvan verklap.
Die speletjies behels dat man en vrou deelneem en kan ek julle waarborg dat elkeen dit sal geniet.
Graag sal ek hoor hoe die mense daaroor voel.
Ek kan die speletjies met sê maar Mark en Koos telefonies bespreek sodat hulle kan luister of dit gevaarlik is en kan hulle dan eventueel sê of dit goed is of nie.
Martin, dankie vir die voorstel. Ek dink ons program is al redelik vol vir die geleentheid en ek en Johan werk nog aan een of twee verrassings om dit vir die kinders ook 'n aangename naweek te maak. Oor die samesyn onder ons klomp is ek nie regtig bekommerd nie, daar is heelwat ou gesigte en almal dra by om die nuwes te laat tuis voel, en glo my daar is 'n paar narre tussen ons (no pun intended Cassie).

Sien uit om julle te ontmoet oor 'n lekker naweek.

User avatar
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Real Name: Johan
Club VHF Licence: HC262
Location: Selection Park

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Nou ja,hier is die verassing vir die kinders wat ons aan werk :yahoo: .Ons het dit goed gedink om vir die kinders n kerboom op te sit met n paar liggies.Maar n kersboom is ook nou nie lekker sonder persetjies nie :thumbdown: .Daarom wil ons uitvind of julle sal belangstel om vir jou kind n geskenkie te koop van tussen R40 en R50 ,dan sit ons dit onder die boom.Ons wil dan n kersvader(wat ons nog opsoek is na) kry om dit vir die kinders uit te deel.
Nou vir die groot vraag.Sal almal wat kinders het belangstel om dit te doen?Ons moet 100% belangstelling kry want ons wil nie een kind laat uitvoel nie.

Laat ons gou hoor of almal belangstel. :thumbup:
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 19884
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:33 pm

legend35 wrote:Nou ja,hier is die verassing vir die kinders wat ons aan werk :yahoo: .Ons het dit goed gedink om vir die kinders n kerboom op te sit met n paar liggies.Maar n kersboom is ook nou nie lekker sonder persetjies nie :thumbdown: .Daarom wil ons uitvind of julle sal belangstel om vir jou kind n geskenkie te koop van tussen R40 en R50 ,dan sit ons dit onder die boom.Ons wil dan n kersvader(wat ons nog opsoek is na) kry om dit vir die kinders uit te deel.
Nou vir die groot vraag.Sal almal wat kinders het belangstel om dit te doen?Ons moet 100% belangstelling kry want ons wil nie een kind laat uitvoel nie.

Laat ons gou hoor of almal belangstel. :thumbup:
Nice idee, ons is nog in :thumbup:

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 19884
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 pm

OOOOMS wrote:
legend35 wrote:Nou ja,hier is die verassing vir die kinders wat ons aan werk :yahoo: .Ons het dit goed gedink om vir die kinders n kerboom op te sit met n paar liggies.Maar n kersboom is ook nou nie lekker sonder persetjies nie :thumbdown: .Daarom wil ons uitvind of julle sal belangstel om vir jou kind n geskenkie te koop van tussen R40 en R50 ,dan sit ons dit onder die boom.Ons wil dan n kersvader(wat ons nog opsoek is na) kry om dit vir die kinders uit te deel.
Nou vir die groot vraag.Sal almal wat kinders het belangstel om dit te doen?Ons moet 100% belangstelling kry want ons wil nie een kind laat uitvoel nie.

Laat ons gou hoor of almal belangstel. :thumbup:
Nice idee, ons is nog in :thumbup:
En sal 'n kind sponsor indien nodig

User avatar
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2866
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:43 am
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's
Real Name: Riaan
Location: Wes Transvaal

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Dis reg Johan. Ons is in vir die Kersboom ding. Sal ook n kind sponsor indien daar n behoefte is.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Thunder02
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 8023
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Town: East Rand
Vehicle: IFS Hilux
Real Name: Neil the fart
Club VHF Licence: HC105
Location: 4x4 Direct Boksburg
Contact:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 pm

OOOOMS wrote:
OOOOMS wrote:
legend35 wrote:Nou ja,hier is die verassing vir die kinders wat ons aan werk :yahoo: .Ons het dit goed gedink om vir die kinders n kerboom op te sit met n paar liggies.Maar n kersboom is ook nou nie lekker sonder persetjies nie :thumbdown: .Daarom wil ons uitvind of julle sal belangstel om vir jou kind n geskenkie te koop van tussen R40 en R50 ,dan sit ons dit onder die boom.Ons wil dan n kersvader(wat ons nog opsoek is na) kry om dit vir die kinders uit te deel.
Nou vir die groot vraag.Sal almal wat kinders het belangstel om dit te doen?Ons moet 100% belangstelling kry want ons wil nie een kind laat uitvoel nie.

Laat ons gou hoor of almal belangstel. :thumbup:
Nice idee, ons is nog in :thumbup:
En sal 'n kind sponsor indien nodig
Count us in for the Xmas tree,Mark you can sponsor me(some new tyres) :beg: :mocking:
Not all those who wander are lost!

Scout motto:be prepared....
www.4x4direct.co.za
Email: boksburg@4x4direct.co.za
IFS is like a swambo, soft, sexy and expensive!

User avatar
Toerboer
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: 3.0 D4D 4X4 DC, lr
Real Name: Marius

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Thunder02 wrote:
OOOOMS wrote:
OOOOMS wrote:
legend35 wrote:Nou ja,hier is die verassing vir die kinders wat ons aan werk :yahoo: .Ons het dit goed gedink om vir die kinders n kerboom op te sit met n paar liggies.Maar n kersboom is ook nou nie lekker sonder persetjies nie :thumbdown: .Daarom wil ons uitvind of julle sal belangstel om vir jou kind n geskenkie te koop van tussen R40 en R50 ,dan sit ons dit onder die boom.Ons wil dan n kersvader(wat ons nog opsoek is na) kry om dit vir die kinders uit te deel.
Nou vir die groot vraag.Sal almal wat kinders het belangstel om dit te doen?Ons moet 100% belangstelling kry want ons wil nie een kind laat uitvoel nie.

Laat ons gou hoor of almal belangstel. :thumbup:
Nice idee, ons is nog in :thumbup:
En sal 'n kind sponsor indien nodig
Count us in for the Xmas tree,Mark you can sponsor me(some new tyres) :beg: :mocking:

Ons is in op die idee en sal ook n kind of twee sponsor waar nodig is,laat weet asb.Dankie vir die moeite

SuidWes
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1038
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:55 pm
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Prado 120 VX
Real Name: Jaco
Club VHF Licence: B35
Location: Cape Town

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 am

Dis reg met ons
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away - George Carlin

User avatar
CasKru
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 24214
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:52 am
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Real Name: Cassie
Club VHF Licence: B15
Location: Rynfield

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 am

legend35 wrote:Nou ja,hier is die verassing vir die kinders wat ons aan werk :yahoo: .Ons het dit goed gedink om vir die kinders n kerboom op te sit met n paar liggies.Maar n kersboom is ook nou nie lekker sonder persetjies nie :thumbdown: .Daarom wil ons uitvind of julle sal belangstel om vir jou kind n geskenkie te koop van tussen R40 en R50 ,dan sit ons dit onder die boom.Ons wil dan n kersvader(wat ons nog opsoek is na) kry om dit vir die kinders uit te deel.
Nou vir die groot vraag.Sal almal wat kinders het belangstel om dit te doen?Ons moet 100% belangstelling kry want ons wil nie een kind laat uitvoel nie.

Laat ons gou hoor of almal belangstel. :thumbup:
:thumbup:
To God be the glory

User avatar
Jingo73
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 pm
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Zebra (Fortuner)
Real Name: Christoffel
Location: Villieria

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 am

Reg met my ook
All things that are, are with more spirit chased, than enjoyed.
William Shakespeare

User avatar
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 3108
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Real Name: Stefan
Club VHF Licence: X107

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 am

:thumbup: :thumbup:

lazy lizzard
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 am
Town: randfontein
Vehicle: kia 2700i
Real Name: leon

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 am

:thumbup: Dis reg met ons

lady lizzard
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:59 am
Town: randfontein
Vehicle: toyota
Real Name: rina

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:06 am

Betaling gemaak onder naam Rina van Pletzen= Forum naam Lazy Lizzard/Lady Lizzard

Tjokkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:21 pm
Town: Heidelberg GP
Vehicle: 2011 Hilux D4D D/C 4x4 (no mods...yet), Hilux 3.0 KZTE D/C 4x4 with minor mods
Real Name: Rikus
Location: Heidelberg GP

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 am

Ek's in met 2 kinders..dankie

User avatar
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited
Real Name: Francisco the Great
Club VHF Licence: B338
Location: Roodepoort

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 am

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have been forced to withdraw from attending the year-end function. Please accept my apologies. I however do recall that Kenneth was wanting to attend but can only pay at the end of the month. As I committed to going from the beginning I would be more than happy to pay our share of the costs and Kenneth can just slip into our spot. Alternatively I will pay it into the Gauteng region account for the next function or whatever. Please confirm which account I should make my transfer into. Thanks for your understanding.
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
ImageImageImage Link BrokenImageImage Link Broken
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
Cell: 076 122 3744 E-Mail: fpanaino@gmail.com
Bear Grylls calls it "Ultimate Survival", overlanders call it "Camping"

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Alien1147 wrote:Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have been forced to withdraw from attending the year-end function. Please accept my apologies. I however do recall that Kenneth was wanting to attend but can only pay at the end of the month. As I committed to going from the beginning I would be more than happy to pay our share of the costs and Kenneth can just slip into our spot. Alternatively I will pay it into the Gauteng region account for the next function or whatever. Please confirm which account I should make my transfer into. Thanks for your understanding.
We don't understand yet - still thinking about it :think:
Please give us time to absorb this tragedy :shock2:
Just spoke to my counsellor, said something about a special ingridient in Castle Lite that may help to ease our emotions :mocking: :laugh2:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

User avatar
Toerboer
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: 3.0 D4D 4X4 DC, lr
Real Name: Marius

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Alien1147 wrote:Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have been forced to withdraw from attending the year-end function. Please accept my apologies. I however do recall that Kenneth was wanting to attend but can only pay at the end of the month. As I committed to going from the beginning I would be more than happy to pay our share of the costs and Kenneth can just slip into our spot. Alternatively I will pay it into the Gauteng region account for the next function or whatever. Please confirm which account I should make my transfer into. Thanks for your understanding.
Sorry to hear,was really looking forward to "kuier" with you.BUT their will be a next time... :thumbup:

User avatar
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Real Name: Johan
Club VHF Licence: HC262
Location: Selection Park

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Alien1147 wrote:Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have been forced to withdraw from attending the year-end function. Please accept my apologies. I however do recall that Kenneth was wanting to attend but can only pay at the end of the month. As I committed to going from the beginning I would be more than happy to pay our share of the costs and Kenneth can just slip into our spot. Alternatively I will pay it into the Gauteng region account for the next function or whatever. Please confirm which account I should make my transfer into. Thanks for your understanding.
Ons gaan julle mis :(
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.

User avatar
Thunder02
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 8023
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Town: East Rand
Vehicle: IFS Hilux
Real Name: Neil the fart
Club VHF Licence: HC105
Location: 4x4 Direct Boksburg
Contact:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Alien1147 wrote:Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have been forced to withdraw from attending the year-end function. Please accept my apologies. I however do recall that Kenneth was wanting to attend but can only pay at the end of the month. As I committed to going from the beginning I would be more than happy to pay our share of the costs and Kenneth can just slip into our spot. Alternatively I will pay it into the Gauteng region account for the next function or whatever. Please confirm which account I should make my transfer into. Thanks for your understanding.
:shock2: Very sad news :shock2: :cry:
Not all those who wander are lost!

Scout motto:be prepared....
www.4x4direct.co.za
Email: boksburg@4x4direct.co.za
IFS is like a swambo, soft, sexy and expensive!

User avatar
0000DS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:35 pm
Town: Roodekrans
Vehicle: Tuna, 4X4, Longrange Fuel tank, BF's AT, Intergrated bumber, Roofrack, Awning, Air suspension,winch
Real Name: Danelle

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:03 am

Hi Koos,

Do we have an agenda for Friday / Saturday / Sunday :think: :?:

of is dit maar net 'n gewone kamp naweek / GTG
Image

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 am

:naah:
Last edited by Ou vale1 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Real Name: Johan
Club VHF Licence: HC262
Location: Selection Park

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Kersboom en kersvader pak is uitgesort.Nou net vir die kersvader .
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.

User avatar
IISARGE
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Town: brackenhurst ext2
Vehicle: 2700i 4x2 hilux
Real Name: kenneth
Location: Alberton

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm

good day all i belave you are looking fatherxmas i vote om koos as fatherxmas :boss: :yahoo:
Piece of Cake...!
ImageImage

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:12 am

IISARGE wrote:good day all i belave you are looking fatherxmas i vote om koos as fatherxmas :boss: :yahoo:
This Father Christmas post is highly contended, I thought Oooms had been appointed :mocking: but anyway, but will propose will leave Neil the fart out, I've seen kids in our group taller :shock2: :lmao: , so oom Koos does look like a workable candidate.

Not sure if the other guys want to volunteer. Obvioulsly it also rules me out, a black Father Christmas just looks dodgy :mocking: :naah: , one tends to be confused if he's bringing gifts or coming to take them :shock2:

Will the real Father Christmas please come forward... :party: :whistle:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

User avatar
0000DS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:35 pm
Town: Roodekrans
Vehicle: Tuna, 4X4, Longrange Fuel tank, BF's AT, Intergrated bumber, Roofrack, Awning, Air suspension,winch
Real Name: Danelle

Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Image

User avatar
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 5183
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 am
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Real Name: Tumelo Thebe aka Baas John
Club VHF Licence: X122

Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 am

I always help where I can, you know Danelle, this time was just giving direction :laugh2:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Posts: 19884
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:03 am

Donkey wrote:I always help where I can, you know Danelle, this time was just giving direction :laugh2:
.....seker in die verkeerde rigting .... :mocking: :lmao: :tease:

Ou vale1
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D
Real Name: Koos
Location: Heidelberg

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:34 am

so oom Koos does look like a workable candidate.

Afraid I'll be to busy, anyway I think the kids would rather fall for a fat black FC than a skinny white one, so you're IN! :yahoo:

User avatar
IISARGE
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Town: brackenhurst ext2
Vehicle: 2700i 4x2 hilux
Real Name: kenneth
Location: Alberton

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm

so you looks like you got the job donkey :cooldude:
Piece of Cake...!
ImageImage

Post Reply

Return to “Gauteng”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users