solar panels + controller

Only commercial members may advertise in this section. No commercial member may post on another commercial member's posts. To become a commercial member, please see http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/rates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please support our commercial members, they are the guys who pay the hosting account and who help us to keep this forum running, free of charge to you.
Forum rules
Only commercial members may advertise in this section of the web site. One commercial member may not comment in the posts of another commercial member who supply similar products or services.
mafufunyana
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Vaal Traingle
Vehicle: '95 SFA Hilux DC, 7MGE, 33" bf muds, rear locker, longrange tanks, outback roofracks, arb bullbar, ipf lights, warn winch, old man emu suspension, dual battery, just solar's solar panels

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Okay guys, I don't sell them myself but I'm helping with marketing. I've got a set myself and its working brilliantly! You will be surprised how well they work! I'm running my 40lt snomaster freezer on minus 8 with the a 68 watt panel pumping full steam and the panels charge more than the freezer consumes. By the way that's in ambient temp of around 35 degrees.
Here is a link to the website http://www.justsolar.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; there is a lot of info on the panels as well as photos. I will be sure to posts pic here as well! If anybody is interested give me a pm and will give you more info. Price on them is around R6000 for a 68watt panel 10meters of cable and plugs + a 5th generation controller capable of handling over 200watts of panels. Controller has a lcd display which gives you a lot of info on stae of batteries and charge, capable of working with new generation gell filled deepcycle batteries.

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

So this is a flexable panel and not a fixed one?

Bushwacker
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vryheid Natal
Vehicle: 2003 HILEX, 35" maxxis. 2009 Prado 120 VX

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 am

Looks great :thumbup:

KOBUSL
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: WOLSELEY
Vehicle: '96 HILUX 2.8 HILUX DC 3i BMW 540 RANCHERO UTE 4 Li

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 am

If you don't see MPPT and charge controller in the same sentence, don't touch it, the tecnology is old. Never mind how many LED displays.
Price per watt should be around R 15 for fixed panels, flexi's a bit more.
m2cw
Word te vinnig oud en te stadig wys.

zepplin
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: GX Cruiser
Club VHF Licence: HC 127

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 am

No pictures on the website..............STRANGE!!!!!!
Cruzer GX 80 1hz Manual
Cruzer VX 80 LTD 1hd-ft auto
Cruzer VX 80 UK spec 1hd-ft manual

mafufunyana
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Vehicle: '95 SFA Hilux DC, 7MGE, 33" bf muds, rear locker, longrange tanks, outback roofracks, arb bullbar, ipf lights, warn winch, old man emu suspension, dual battery, just solar's solar panels

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Oooms it is Flexible panels. There is pictures on the website http://justsolar.co.za/index.php?option ... ticle&id=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:22 pm

mafufunyana wrote:Oooms it is Flexible panels. There is pictures on the website http://justsolar.co.za/index.php?option ... ticle&id=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chap dankie, lyk goed :thumbup:

Theodorus
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Honeydew Jhb
Vehicle: HILUX

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 pm

R 6000 a lot

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-26.067792,27.876817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mylux

mafufunyana
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 am

R6000 might be a lot but you get what you pay for. If you guys are unsure about anything give Theo Venter a email at info@justsolar.co.za

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 am

mafufunyana wrote:Okay guys, I don't sell them myself but I'm helping with marketing. I've got a set myself and its working brilliantly! You will be surprised how well they work! I'm running my 40lt snomaster freezer on minus 8 with the a 68 watt panel pumping full steam and the panels charge more than the freezer consumes. By the way that's in ambient temp of around 35 degrees.
Here is a link to the website http://www.justsolar.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; there is a lot of info on the panels as well as photos. I will be sure to posts pic here as well! If anybody is interested give me a pm and will give you more info. Price on them is around R6000 for a 68watt panel 10meters of cable and plugs + a 5th generation controller capable of handling over 200watts of panels. Controller has a lcd display which gives you a lot of info on stae of batteries and charge, capable of working with new generation gell filled deepcycle batteries.
Theo, this may seem expensive, but in comparison to 'others', this does not seem like a bad price at all :wink2:

Niel
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 2014, DC, D4D 3.0, 4x4

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 am

These seems to be the rollups and not the foldup ones?

mafufunyana
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Niel wrote:These seems to be the rollups and not the foldup ones?
Roll up ones indeed Niel

Return to “Commercial Ads”

• Information