Win a Hilux (Again)

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Win a Hilux (Again)

Post by pietpetoors »

For those who do not know yet, die WegRy and DriveOut magazines are busy kitting a nice looking blue SFA Hilux will all the nice goodies like suspension, bumper, alu canopy, drawer system, roof rack, snorkel, dual battery system, etc.

They write an article each month on one of the topics. They have a budget of R120,000 for the whole project and they want to see how much they can squeeze in while staying within their budget.

In the end one of us will be able to win it, if you are subscribed to the magazine.
We did not get the last one, so lets hope we can bring this one back home to Hilux Country

All you have to do is subscribe to the WegRy or DriveOut and you will automatically be in the draw.
There are less than 3 months left to enter as entries close on 26 October 2011

You can subscribe at
http://www.driveout.co.za/subscribe-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
of by
http://www.wegry.co.za/teken-wen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What I love about their articles in this series is that they show how even the guy on a tight budget can kit his 4x4. If you shop around a bit the "dream come true" is within your reach.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
RooiLux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria-Mayville
Vehicle: 1992 2.2-EFI Hilux 4x4 with Maus conversion,freeflow,Rear Electric Locker'2005 BMW 320i, 2015 Hilux 3d4d dc 4x4

Re: Win a Hilux (Again)

Post by RooiLux »

Ek hoop die bakkie kom Gauteng toe en sommer direk na my garage toe! :thumbup: :lol:
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1994 2.2 4y 4x4 D/C Toyota Hi-Lux
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Post by The Legend »

RooiLux wrote:Ek hoop die bakkie kom Gauteng toe en sommer direk na my garage toe! :thumbup: :lol:
Dan gaan jy hom ook EFI en die rooie vir jou seun gee :thumbup: :thumbup:
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”
tersmit
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Durbanville Cape Town
Vehicle: '06 Hilux 4x4 4.0 Auto D/C, 185a/h Dual Battery Sistem, 1500w inverter

Post by tersmit »

My 12 uitgawes is bestel !!
RooiLux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria-Mayville
Vehicle: 1992 2.2-EFI Hilux 4x4 with Maus conversion,freeflow,Rear Electric Locker'2005 BMW 320i, 2015 Hilux 3d4d dc 4x4

Post by RooiLux »

Lollie wrote:
RooiLux wrote:Ek hoop die bakkie kom Gauteng toe en sommer direk na my garage toe! :thumbup: :lol:
Dan gaan jy hom ook EFI en die rooie vir jou seun gee :thumbup: :thumbup:
My seun het ook klaar vir die kompetisie ingeskryf,hy skimp al klaar vir die rooi ene,hy is net so erg opsoek na 'n lux

Return to “Competitions”