TuffStuff - LIVE THE LIFESTYLE Photographic Competition

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

TuffStuff - LIVE THE LIFESTYLE Photographic Competition

Post by pietpetoors »

TuffStuff sent me this information about their competition. I copied the information from :
http://www.tuffstuff.co.za/photocompetition" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LIVE THE LIFESTYLE Photographic Competition
Win a Canon EOS 600 with TUFFSTUFF

and Leisure Wheels Magazine
Post your photo on the TUFFSTUFF facebook page stand a chance to with a Canon EOS 600, (with a 18-50mm lens, 16GB memory card and camera bag) to the value of R8000.00

LIVE THE LIFESTYLE

Photographic Competition
Win a Canon EOS 600 with TUFFSTUFF
and Leisure Wheels Magazine
Post your photo on the TUFFSTUFF facebook page stand a chance to with a Canon EOS 600, (with a 18-50mm lens, 16GB memory card and camera bag) to the value of R8000.00

How to Enter:
1. Go to the TUFFSTUFF facebook page - Click Here
2. "Like" the TUFFSTUFF facebook page
3. Post your photo on the TUFFSTUFF wall
4. Photos entered must contain one or all of the following elements

A 4x4
A nature setting
An adventure / outdoor activity

5. Get your friends to "like" the TUFFSTUFF page and then "like" your photo

The photo with the most likes for the week wins a yearly subscription to Leisure Wheels Magazine AND goes through to the final.

The final will be judged by Leisure Wheels Magazine who will choose the grand prize winner out of the 12 weekly winners. The final winner of the Cannon EOS 600 will be announced the first week of February 2012

The competition runs from 1 November 2011 and ends on 27 January 2012.

Terms and Conditions Apply
Weekly winners need to submit a high res photo to TUFFSTUFF within the week after being announced as the weekly winner
Weekly winner waive all rights to photos for printing and marketing purposes
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots

Return to “Competitions”