Win with Sea Rescue - R100,000 annual draw

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Win with Sea Rescue - R100,000 annual draw

Post by pietpetoors »

I was contacted by the NSRI yesterday and they sent me this information
I know this is not extremely relevant to the guys up north, but for us here by the coast it is something close to our hearts.
Even if you do not stay at the coast, remember, one day you will be on holiday at the sea and if you get yourself into trouble on the sea these are the guys who will have to help you.

If you see with what little boat Johannes Van die See and myself go fishing you will know why I am a regular contributor to the NSRI fund, it is for just in case we need them one day.
The National Sea Rescue Institute (NSRI) is inviting citizens to become official shore crew members.
This can be done through small donations which will in turn give participants the opportunity to win large monthly prizes.

“As a regular supporter of the NSRI, you will not only help save many lives, you will also stand five chances of winning R10 000 every month”, said NSRI Chief Executive, Ian Wienburg.

And you can achieve all this with a minimum monthly donation of only R25 per entry – not bad for such a small investment.

Because the NSRI is a non-profit organisation, we rely solely on the generosity of caring people to finance our lifesaving operations.

The free services of volunteers enable us to provide help and safety where it is needed and donations take care of craft maintenance and fuel costs, which means that every contribution made goes directly towards our rescue missions.

Sea Rescue also holds a R100 000 annual draw.

Donors will automatically be entered in the monthly and annual draws for the durations of their membership.

Winners are notified each month by email.

To take part and arrange your monthly deduction, call Penny Guy on 021 430 4705 or email Penny at monthlydraw1@searescue.org.za.

Click here for competition details
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
Royco
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: '09 D4D 3.0 Raider 4x4 D/Cab
Club VHF Licence: X88

Re: Win with Sea Rescue - R100,000 annual draw

Post by Royco »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Pieter, please check the link you posted "htto://www.nsri.org.za" typo with the HTTP.
Image Image Image Image
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

Thanx Roy, fixed it
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Johannes van die See »

Dankie Pieter, goeie ding die, ek sal aansluit sodra ek weer terug is in die land.
http://www.goblacksam.com
Image Link Broken
Langebaan Lagoon & Deep Sea Fishing Charters

Return to “Competitions”