Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited
Club VHF Licence: B338

Raffle - Voucher - Cancelled - Redirect

Post by Ali3n »

It is raffle time again boys and girls.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So to kick off 2014 ,

The lucky winner will win a R2000.00 non-refundable gift voucher from 4x4Assist to spend as they wish on http://www.4x4assist.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Go and have a look at their website.
Thanks to 4x4Assist for the prize.

The closing date for this raffle will be the 28th of February 2014.
IF all 80 tickets on offer have not been sold.

Once the winner has been announced we will then confirm your details with 4x4Assist and you will be able to contact Mark Schubert directly to claim your prize.

Costs are R90 a ticket

Funds to be paid into the club account and POP’s to be sent to
ClubAdmin@hilux4x4.co.za

[clubbanking]Forum Name + GR2[/clubbanking]

So reserve your tickets early :thumbup:

Ticket Numbers
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Ali3n
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15: Ali3n
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31: Ali3n
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41: Senyetse
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
Last edited by Ali3n on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
ImageImageImage Link BrokenImageImage Link Broken
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
Cell: 076 122 3744 E-Mail: fpanaino@gmail.com
Bear Grylls calls it "Ultimate Survival", overlanders call it "Camping"
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited
Club VHF Licence: B338

Re: Raffle - R2000 gift voucher

Post by Ali3n »

I will take 3... :thumbup:

8, 15 and 31
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
ImageImageImage Link BrokenImageImage Link Broken
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
Cell: 076 122 3744 E-Mail: fpanaino@gmail.com
Bear Grylls calls it "Ultimate Survival", overlanders call it "Camping"
Senyetse
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Krugersdorp
Vehicle: 2000 2.7 Hilux Raider DC 4x4, OME, dual battery, Front Runner RR

Post by Senyetse »

I'll take number 41.
Are we there yet?
WayneSchalk
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Krugersdorp
Vehicle: 2019 Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 4X4 DC Auto
Club VHF Licence: X117

Post by WayneSchalk »

Sorry to have to do this, I tried resolving it differently.

Should you not rather focus on getting the prize of the previous raffle delivered before starting a new one?

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=33043

3 months has passed, and I fully take in consideration that everyone has got their responsibilities and day jobs, but I have had it more than once now and will back it with the messages that I was promised it is ready and just needs to be delivered, I made arrangement to be at home because I was promised delivery over the weekend, this has happened twice now and it as been a now show.

I don't even get informed that it will not be delivered, this while I could have made plans for the weekend, and that is what gets me upset because now I am getting messed around.

There was one big drive to get everyone to pay their tickets before doing the draw and now 3 months later you are yet to deliver on the prize?

This is not on! Like I said, sorry to have to do it public but there seems to be no other way.
ForYota
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: Sold my beloved Lux..

Post by ForYota »

Ek wil nou nie die pap dikker aanmaak nie, maar as jy R90 n kaartjie kry x 80 kaartjies kom jy op R7200..
Nou hoekom is dit nie die waarde van die prysgeld nie?
ImageImageImageImage

If I can't go in my Hilux I ain't Going
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

WayneSchalk wrote:Sorry to have to do this, I tried resolving it differently.

Should you not rather focus on getting the prize of the previous raffle delivered before starting a new one?

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=33043

3 months has passed, and I fully take in consideration that everyone has got their responsibilities and day jobs, but I have had it more than once now and will back it with the messages that I was promised it is ready and just needs to be delivered, I made arrangement to be at home because I was promised delivery over the weekend, this has happened twice now and it as been a now show.

I don't even get informed that it will not be delivered, this while I could have made plans for the weekend, and that is what gets me upset because now I am getting messed around.

There was one big drive to get everyone to pay their tickets before doing the draw and now 3 months later you are yet to deliver on the prize?

This is not on! Like I said, sorry to have to do it public but there seems to be no other way.
I have to agree with you that this is not the way to do it as there were various other methods of you could have followed if you were unhappy with the state of affairs but this is the first we hear of your unhappiness.

Yes it has been 10 weeks since you were announced as the winner but unfortunately the member making the sliders for us (time and effort for his own account) father passed away the start of November. Understandingly this did delay the manufacturing of the sliders quite a bit.

Regarding this past weekend, I myself was personally included in all communications informing you of the state of affairs. Due to work related pressure the particular member could not get a hold of you yesterday to inform you that he will not make it in time and did send you a message to say he was sorry. He also tried to contact you this morning but could not get a hold of you.

All the committee members and moderators on this forum and club are here because we have a passion for the club, our members and vehicles. We do not get re-reimbursed for the efforts and time we spend and therefore work unfortunately comes first as we also have to provide for our families.

Your rock sliders have been ready for collection for a considerable time but the particular member wanted to deliver it to you (at his own cost) but life happened in between.

We do apologise for the delay in you getting your rock sliders.
To God be the glory
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

ForYota wrote:Ek wil nou nie die pap dikker aanmaak nie, maar as jy R90 n kaartjie kry x 80 kaartjies kom jy op R7200..
Die idee is om geld in te samel om die klub te groei. Met die geld wat ons uit lidmaatskap fooie uit kry kan ons die klub bedryf maar daar is nie vreeslik moontlikhede vir groei etc nie. So ons het met die plan vorendag gekom om meer geld in te samel om die klub te bevorder. Daar is geen onderduimse of agter af gekonkel hierby betrokke nie en alles is deursigtig op ons state.

Julle is meer as welkom om enige verdere vrae aan my te rig. Kom ons los die thread nou vir die doel van die raffle en nie vir enige iets anders nie.
To God be the glory
ForYota
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: Sold my beloved Lux..

Post by ForYota »

CasKru wrote:
ForYota wrote:Ek wil nou nie die pap dikker aanmaak nie, maar as jy R90 n kaartjie kry x 80 kaartjies kom jy op R7200..
Die idee is om geld in te samel om die klub te groei. Met die geld wat ons uit lidmaatskap fooie uit kry kan ons die klub bedryf maar daar is nie vreeslik moontlikhede vir groei etc nie. So ons het met die plan vorendag gekom om meer geld in te samel om die klub te bevorder. Daar is geen onderduimse of agter af gekonkel hierby betrokke nie en alles is deursigtig op ons state.

Julle is meer as welkom om enige verdere vrae aan my te rig. Kom ons los die thread nou vir die doel van die raffle en nie vir enige iets anders nie.
Ek is reeds ingelig dankie
ImageImageImageImage

If I can't go in my Hilux I ain't Going
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

The raffle can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=34062" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To God be the glory

Return to “Competitions”